• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what solid axle would be best for a 99 ranger

the one i found did or at least thats what he told me. so how should i set up the steering?
  2. what solid axle would be best for a 99 ranger

so heres what ive decided to do Talked to my buddy who owns a junkyard and he is setting me up with jeep wagoneer front rear axles and the suspension (coilover) using the ranger steering box (not sure if that will work) also im not sure about the lug pattern how hard is that to swap out...
  3. what solid axle would be best for a 99 ranger

would it work if i put front and rear non shortened dana 44s? I think it would look badass
  4. what solid axle would be best for a 99 ranger

yeah i'm a dumbass i meant Dana 30 ha ha. can you find a narrow dana 44 at a junkyard or is that something you do yourself?
  5. what solid axle would be best for a 99 ranger

it would be mostly on road but would be taken off road alot too
  6. what solid axle would be best for a 99 ranger

i've got plenty to pick from for my SAS but i don't know which one would be easiest and the strongest to swap in. I have been thinking a dana 35?
  7. where do i begin with an SAS

Ive got a '99 ranger that i want to strait axle sometime in the near future. just to be sure. the only thing i need is the axle itself right?
  8. troubles with my body lift.

I have a 1999 ford ranger with a 4" suspension lift and a 3" body lift. It is sitting on 33" toyo open countrys. lately i have been getting tired of leaning so much whenever i take turns. Also im getting a bunch of shit from my buds because of it :bawling: . I figure if i take my 3" body lift...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad