• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91redneckranger

Soo....this week sucked the big one...

Well it turns out that this week hasn't been treating me too well so far. Sunday, at softball, I got laced with the ball in the back while coaching 3rd base, that caused a cracked rib. Monday my stepson wrecked his razor scooter by getting the front wheel jammed into a storm drain, and...
  2. 91redneckranger

01-03? stock taillights

I neeed them asap...please guys help me out!!! :dunno:
  3. 91redneckranger

Compatibility question...

I have a 96 explorer (its died finally). and my buddy has a 99 ranger. both have the 4.0l OHV. his EGR sensor broke a tab off and cracked a hose. Mine however is still working perfectly. Is it possible to simply swap the two out? I know its easy to do but I don't want to mess with his...
  4. 91redneckranger

Its good to be back boys and girls!

Hey everyone! Long time no see....life has been super chaotic for the last few years for me. I got divorced, remarried, had a baby, bought a house, and managed to kill my 99 ranger. Ball joint failed and slammed into a tree =\. Its all good though, I bought my mother-in-laws 96 explorer...
  5. 91redneckranger

Hey guys...long time no see...or talk for that matter...lol

Howdy yet again... I know it's been a while and a LOT has happened since i was last on here.... i.e. I got married, had a kid, changed jobs...(which isn't makin me any money) and so on... Anyway, I'm having a problem with my wifes car and I'm hoping someone can help me out....especially...
  6. 91redneckranger

Didn't see one of these yet...

Well I've got my money on Arizona. I can't wait to see them walk over the Steelers
  7. 91redneckranger

no high beams

So I went down to inspection about 2 weeks ago (for the 3rd time in 3 months) to hopefully get my truck to pass. All of the repairs I did were enough to get it through up until they checked the high beams. For some insane reason, they don't work and the dash indicator light doesn't come on...
  8. 91redneckranger

I Know its kinda tacky...

My cousin is doing some kind of model casting call and they choose who they pick by online votes. It only takes a couple minutes and she asked me if I could make a post on here asking you all for your support. heres the link http://www.gotcast.com/traceed You have to sign up for it but it...
  9. 91redneckranger

Attn: ALL TRS Members/Admins/Mods

Jim..if you can give me two TRS.com decals..for my number plates on my ATV...(4-6in across x 1-4in tall) ill do my best to get the name out. I'm racing district 34 ATV MX (#21)....i would be honored to support this site....and for all the members...please show up if you can go to...
  10. 91redneckranger

Question for those of you in the Marine Corps

I had enlisted a couple years ago in the Corps, and was all set to go. Right after I went through MEPS, i went into the hospital for a minor kidney operation. I was told my my local recruiter, SSGT. Keller, that the surgery disqualified me from joining, but he never explained why. Now it has...
  11. 91redneckranger

Anyone remember?

On the old forum there was a link to a site that had service manuals for various year of ford trucks....i think it was fordtrucks.com i dont know the username or password for it...if anyone remembers it...please let me know...im having some electrical issues with my 99...and i could use a...
  12. 91redneckranger

Snow!

We got about 2 inches here in B'dale, I'm debating if i should go and take the quad out and play for a bit or not.
  13. 91redneckranger

just found this...thoughts?

Check it out. i found this tonight on autotrader.com and it fits what im looking for. From what ive seen of it, even though it isnt much, i like what i see. Im gonna call the guy after work tomorrow, and try to find out more about it. I just want to get an idea of what you all think about...
  14. 91redneckranger

will my 99 make it?

Ok guys and gals, its been a while since i came to you all with a question. Partially due to very important personal reasons, and mostly due to laziness. But now im in a dilemma. I have a 07 YFZ 450 which will be in the bed of my 99 ranger 2wd 3.0, STD cab, long bed. And i will be pulling an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad