• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TS6034

New paint color please

My new paint was recently damaged in a wind storm and over half the truck now needs to be repainted. I'm thinking I might want to do a color change. Could someone change my truck to Toreador Red? They made a light and a dark shade or toreador and I think I'm after the lighter shade. I realize...
  2. TS6034

Props to Brian @ Illusive...

Brian's good shit. He ships fast too. Highly recommended for all your ranger's suspension needs! How was that Brian? I get something free now? LMAO!!
  3. TS6034

lowering ranger

Yes you have to adjust the camber. Adjustable camber ecentrics can be found at most auto parts stores. I think mine came from NAPA. There's no set amount to cut to achieve 2". Cut a little at a time and roll the truck a few feet fore and aft to level the suspension. Flipping the hangers is...
  4. TS6034

what are these

Those are just as he stated, air bag mounts. Mine look similar. I also had an old pair that I welded mounts to. I cut em off and ground it smooth. Repainted and you couldn't tell there was anything ever welded to them.
  5. TS6034

u might say this is a dumb question

if you're going to lift the truck on a lift from it's frame, I'd release some pressure from the system once it's on your lift. Air down the bags once the tires are off the ground.
  6. TS6034

Lowering I-beam questy

DJM round beams do not bend. They are the ones you want.
  7. TS6034

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

Michigan is pretty laxed on the bumper laws unless you have a big lifted truck. But I don't think I'd leave a traffic stop with a ticket for it. :) I'm working on getting the body ready for paint and noticing how my bumper iis a little twisted on the ends. I'm thinking of looking for another...
  8. TS6034

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

Yes I'm using the stock guage. The fuel cell came with a GM 90 ohm sending unit. The ranger uses something like 40 to 128 ohms (going by memory). The fuel guage works but reads backwards and only has a half tank (as indicated) sweep on the guage. Thanks man. I like having the rear bumper on...
  9. TS6034

srry for the noob question

Here is a good site for bagged rangers. Browse around and read some of the build threads. It'll give ya a good idea of your options. http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=413
  10. TS6034

srry for the noob question

The realistic answer to your question is no. Bagging is in itself a major modification that requires welding and frame mods.
  11. TS6034

move leaf springs

That is going to look so bad ass with those meats out back! Sorry about the above post. I got too excited to read and take note that you used an explorer axle! I'm just brain storming about what I'm going to do with mine.
  12. TS6034

move leaf springs

I really like the idea of the springs under the frame because of the room it leaves for slicks. I'm building another ranger and I want to move the springs or eliminate them and use ladder bars or a four link. Did putting the leafs under the axle raise the truck at all and is your truck lowered?
  13. TS6034

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

Hey Brian, which kit are you talking about?
  14. TS6034

just started a 3/4 drop

You should be able to adjust the stock tie rods to correct the toe issue. I'm not familiar with "tie rod extenders". Your truck is looking good.
  15. TS6034

wanting opinions

It's not recommended but you could cut the coils and used camber eccentrics to get the alignment right. Then you could do an axle flip in the rear. I think the flipped hangers net you around 2" while the axle flip lowers the truck the thickness of tha axle. Have you searched all the forums for...
  16. TS6034

full airride custom frame and a stock floor body drop on my 2005 reg cab

Yeah no doubt....a full SFBD...where's the pictures? Lol
  17. TS6034

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

Yes, I want to shave the door handles. I'm also planning on a tailgate skin and probably a roll pan. Hahaha(sarcastic tone) you're sooooo funny Dane!!
  18. TS6034

Question on 8.8 axles

Are all the 8.8 axles from the explorers 31 spline? I had one that was and it had disc brakes. I'm looking at buying another but this one has drum brakes. The guy says it's from a 94 or 95. Would that have the 28 or 31 spline shafts? Thanks in advance!
  19. TS6034

My free body drop!

I took the ranger out for a ride today. Figured I'd park it in the leaves and snap a pic of my free fall body drop. Lol
  20. TS6034

1997 Ranger on airbags

Stick with the air and set up an air management system. You'll like it. Sounds like it's kinda hacked right now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad