• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. makeos

Bruizer 2

Let's try this again. Scrapped/parted off my other b2. Got this one know. Found this for sale locally on craigslist. 84 Bronco II, FI 302 from 94 mustang, C4 trans, supposedly 4.11 gears. Recently tuned up, new brakes, and fluids. Needs some shocks and brake work. I will also be adding an...
  2. makeos

Throttle Hookup

I was wondering how people went about hooking up the throttle linkage. I'm pretty sure it's not the way they did it in mine. 84 B2 w/ FI 302 from 94 mustang It is then routed over top the engine: I don't know if this is the cause or not, but my throttle is real ...sticky..I guess you...
  3. makeos

I'm Back

:headbang: Found this for sale locally on craigslist. 84 Bronco II, FI 302 from 94 mustang, C4 trans, supposedly 4.11 gears. Recently tuned up, new brakes, and fluids. Needs some shocks and brake work. I will also be adding an exhaust. It is currently straight piped. This thing is fun! Now I...
  4. makeos

Help identifying trans

I was told when I bought my motor, that this is a c4 transmission. After some quick googeling, it appears that it isn't. Anyone happen to be able to tell what trans it is. I can get better pics if needed. I would think the big 25 stamped into the top would make it pretty identifiable...
  5. makeos

84 B2 "Bruizer"

Well, I guess I better start a build thread too. I finally decided to get back to working on my 1984 b2. The Plan 302 - got it today install 2" bodylift finish installing suspension lift 35" tires (wanting boggers) d35 and 8.8 - in my parts explorer More to come When I first got the bronco...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad