• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chazman's '95 F150 SAS swap

So I got this 2wd 1995 F150. Uncle bought this truck brand new 5.0l&4R70W automatic and gave it to me couple weeks ago. He was going to call the salvage yard to haul it away for scrap. It's got 116k on it and other then some rusty spots here and there its a solid truck. I picked it up and got...
  2. Outside my window

That window would've been a goner had it been me!
  3. Northern Michigan week trip

Northern Michigan weekend trip Went up north to the Higgins Lake area for the weekend. My family recently bought a house up there with a couple of garages on the property. I took my snowmobiles up there to store til winter. Having them up there is a great since I don't have my own trailer and...
  4. Winter at the farm

Been wanting to get my truck out since it got parked in OCT. Figured with the recent snow I'd go up to my buddy matt's farm and check out the fields and woods. Haven't touched the truck for months but it fired right up on the first hit. Headed up to his place and remembered i need to check the...
  5. summer '09 pics at Rocks and Valleys

Just a couple I had kicking around in my Digital Camera from this past summer. Miss that nice warm weather.....
  6. what gear ratio

Being a 2.6 M.T., I'm 99.9% positive your truck has 4.30 gears in......
  7. I need a driveshaft

Can anyone tell me what years a rear driveshaft will fit my truck? Reg cab, short box, 4x4, 4.0l , Mazda 5 spd and a 1354 electric T-case. I can't really drive the truck with it vibrating so damn bad... this one has a double carden joint thats looser then fawk. I'd like to replace it...
  8. Question about frt 60's

I had an Idea. Can I swap over to a pair of ford knuckles and spindles? Then have a pair of shafts made of it with a one piece on the passenger side. All I'd have to do is put a blockoff plate over the opening for the CAD. Just a thought FWIW.....
  9. F150 4x4 Swap

I;m wondering if a '91 f150 2wd can be swapped to a TTB 4x4 without modifying the frame? Heres the deal. My buddy got a CLEAN 91 f150 2wd SC with a bad trans. He also has a good running '91 f150 4x4 with no title and a rotted body.... I just wondered if this is going to be a bolt on and go...
  10. Question about frt 60's

That axle is under a late 70's F350(Even said Ranger on the side emblems). What can I check to make sure I don't get hosed? Do they have axle codes on the door stickers. This scrapyard does not let people return parts. Everything is sold as is!
  11. Question about frt 60's

Bummer, The only other one I've found was out of a ford at the local scrapyard. But they wanted $400.....
  12. Question about frt 60's

Okay, I can pick up a front Dana 60 from a dodge one ton for next to nothing. I thought It might be useable for my '91 explorer project but now I'm not sure. This axle is from a 1997 D3500 diesel dually. There are no lockout hubs on it and its got the central axle disconnect setup on the...
  13. my reverse is screwed up

In my '90 With the mazda 5spd. I have no backup lamps. I can remove the switch and push it to light them up. But when bolted in, they don't come on in reverse? :dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad