• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerduude

a/c?

i got a crazy idea just now while thinkin about trucks lol. but first i need to know, does anybody know how much cfm the stock a/c fan in a ranger is pushing? or maybe a psi number? if there is one? thanks everybody!..................... and, ill tell my retarded idea if anyone answers...
  2. rangerduude

93 stx build= project rudolf

okay so ive been on this website for a couple years reading through stuff when i had a problem with my previous rangers, and i decided to become a member exactly a year ago when i bought this truck. I guess its time i made a thread for it. I have a 1993 ranger stx 3.0 5 speed single cab. On the...
  3. rangerduude

quick quesion

i know this is probably a stupid question but if i want to make a build thread what forum category would i make a thread in? thanks in advance:D
  4. rangerduude

front diff is locking up

okay so i have a 93 3.0 4x4 with auto hubs so everyone knows. today i was driving down my street doing about 5 mph and i decided to engage the 4wd to remind it that it works because i havent used it in a while. Well is turns out that it doesnt work anymore lol something locked up and brought me...
  5. rangerduude

brake line?

hey everybody as you can tell im a new member. I love the site and i read for hours on here everyday but I have a question i cant find an answer too. Im lifting my truck a total of about 8 inches (all suspension lift) :headbang: and i know i need to get new brake lines. my question is do i need...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad