• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Flaming River Steering

I'm in the middle of reworking my steering shaft on my 94 lxt with the flaming river ujoints. I'm finding that these ujoints aren't fitting on with ease. I wanted to run this by those of you who've done this mod. Did getting the ujoints on require some hammering? Particularly with the...
  2. Hellwig front sway bar on lifted vehicle?

I'm attempting to replace the stock sway bar on my lifted 94 2wd. The issue I'm running into is the extended sway bar links I received in the lift kit do not match those used by the Hellwig sway bar. The stock sway bar end links and the extended ones in the lift kit have eyes on both ends...
  3. 94 2wd with Skyjacker Radius Arm Fitment Issues.

I'm in the middle of an install of the Skyjacker 6inch lift with radius arms on my 94. I having fitment problems with the install of the new transmission/radius arm mount brackets and bar. The bar seems to be shorter than the width of the frame, so I've got a gap of about half an inch between...
  4. Wiring heated lumbar seats from 2005 Explorer Sport Trac

Hey guys, I'm running into an issue as I'm wiring these explorer seats in my ranger. The wiring harness seems to work like this: Green - motors (power always on) Yellow/Light Green - heated seats (power to swiched) Red/Black - heated seat switch light (power to switched) Black - ground...
  5. Stumble When Cold

Greetings Gents, I'm noticing an issue with my 94 4.0 then it's cold soaked. I've had the truck since the spring and didn't notice the issue all summer. Now that it's getting cold in eastarn Virigina, I'm starting to see this behavior. Truck starts up and idles great. When I put it in...
  6. 94 OHV codes after transmission drop/replace

My buddy and I just got finished buttoning up the transmission in my 94. I was having slave cylinder issues. The truck shifts much nicer now, but now I'm getting an intermittent CEL. I pulled the codes as 172, 173, 176, 177. Those equate to lean and rich on both banks. The codes point...
  7. Electrical Connection - What didn't I plug in? 94 4.0 OHV

I'm in the middle of finishing up a transmission drop (slave cylinder issues) on my 94 4.0 OHV. I can't seem to find what connects to this black plug. It's on the wiring harness with where the 02 sensors connect in at. I don't really even remember seeing it connected when unplugging the 02...
  8. 4.0 OHV Oil Filter Adapter Movement

I just bought a great condition 94 4.0 and am replacing all fluids. When pulling the oil filter, I noticed that there's some lateral movement in the oil filter adapter/stand. Is this normal?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad