• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Turboford

BW1350/NP205 "poor mans doubler"...?

I'm heavily considering a SAS and 38's on my ranger, and according to research, a 1350/54 double *seems* complicated and weak. Being that I have a divorced NP205 laying in the barn (and no 1st gen exploder parts), what would it take to fit this combo under my truck? I'm hoping to run around 8"...
  2. Turboford

Half or one tons?

I have a bit of a problem. I have a set of 78 (Bronco) d44/9"; 3.55's ltd slip axles. I also have a damn nice set of 38" TSLs to go with the axles. Then, I have a "set" of 78 (F250 snofighter) D60/10.25 (89 F350), 5.13's and 16.5-16.1 Firestone "tractor tires" (right around 40"). The real...
  3. Turboford

Long time listener, first time caller...

Hey all. I'm *sort of* a newb with Rangers (diehard Ford, however). I own an 88 XLT standard cab/long bed 5spd 4x4. Stole it for $300! Quickly fell in love with it before it blew the head gasket :\ Now, part way thru a turbo 2.3L swap. Considering some..."other"...upgrades.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad