• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clutch ?

The truck is a 2004 4WD with a 4.0, 57k miles. When the engine is running and the truck is stopped, it is nigh impossible to shift into first gear. Other threads indicate the problem can be solved by bleeding the clutch hydraulics. I have gone through that exercise without any luck. There...
  2. Camper brake light

I did a search for info and found this one: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80221&highlight=high+mount+brake+light I haven't found the referenced wire on my '04 Ranger. A search on the web indicated that that wire is not included in the '04 and some earlier models...
  3. Fuse box removal

I bought a camper shell to put on my '04 Ranger. A search of this site led me to a couple of threads explaining how to wire the stop light in the shell. The instructions said to remove the bolts holding the fuse box and move it aside to find a wire intended for that connection. However, it...
  4. Another newby

Just acquired a 2004 XLT 4x4. Signed in here to learn about it. The reports I read elsewhere lead me to believe the Ranger is about the most reliable thing on the road. However the sticky on 1998 & Newer specific Ranger problems makes me wonder. Did I screw up?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad