• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Shannon

What would cause an emission light to come on?

Hi all. I have an 86 Ford Ranger and the emission light is on. My husband asked some people at Auto Zone, and they mentioned something about the gas cap. I was wondering what you all thought. Thanks a bunch!
  2. Shannon

Cruise control question.

I have an 86 Ford Ranger 6cyl, 2.9L. Yesterday on the highway I set it on cruise control and about 20 minutes of that, it just suddenly took itself OFF cruise control. I thought it was a fluke. So, I tried it again. It worked fine for a while, then it did it again. Any ideas what this might be?
  3. Shannon

HELP! Shocks or struts?

I have a 1986 Ford Ranger 2.6 4x4. Do I need shocks or struts? Any more info would be great! BTW-I posted this in the wrong place. It's NOT an OFF road truck.
  4. Shannon

1986 Ford Ranger problem

I have been having a problem with my truck the past week, or so. About a week ago, I was on my way to work, and got in my truck, and the battery seemed dead. It acted like it was going to start but didn't. My husband went out there and turned it over, then pumped on the gas, and it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad