• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chazawazzle

96 f250 running lean

Hey guys I need help. I recently purchaced a 1996 f250 crew cab with a fuel injected 460 and my check engine light came on. I took it to autozone and used the odb2 code reader wich told me that engine bank 1 and 2 are both running lean, so I asked the man what needs to be done and they said that...
  2. chazawazzle

Bugging Out / Survival

The ratchet strat was on it because the latch was broken before but i fixed it. Yes, i can have it down in just about one minute and up in five.
  3. chazawazzle

Bugging Out / Survival

here's my B.O.V. I have redone the bumper and put a winch on it and upgraded to 33inch bfg mt's since then. Its usually got preps for at least a three day adventure in it.
  4. chazawazzle

Upgrading to 4.88's, wich ones to get?

Hey guys, I'm finally upgrading gears to run my 33's but I'm not sure what to get for the dana 35 I have. I went on jamesoakesenterprises.com to find it but I don't understand if I need the ones that say (reverse) or the ones that don't. I know it's probably a stupid question, but I'll ask it...
  5. chazawazzle

97 stx and 90 supercab interchangability

hey guys, i was hoping to find out if the bucket seats from a 1997 supercab stx and the seats from a 1990 supercab with the 60/40 bench seats are interchangeable. anyone do this change? chaz
  6. chazawazzle

What shock after 8.8 swap and skyjacker class 2?

Hey guys, it's me again. I just did a 8.8 swap on my 1990 and noticed that the shocks i have that came with my lift aren't long enough when the suspension is at full droop in the back. Does anyone know what shock I should get to take care of the problem? It seems to be about three inches too...
  7. chazawazzle

steering issues and a low budget

Hey guys, my ranger has problems. Now i know that after i lifted it that i needed to install a longer drop pitman arm, but i dont have the money right now for the extreme drop. Any way, my truck pulls to the left hard and wont stay in allignment or straiten the steering wheel. There is alot of...
  8. chazawazzle

which shock for 6'' lift up front?

hey guys, my front shocks are worn out and im having trouble finding enough info on what SPECIFIC shock serial numbers will go with my 6'' skyjacker level 2 lift. any help would be appreciated. by the way, i dont care what brand, just so long as i can afford it. chaz
  9. chazawazzle

noisy d35, bad ring and pinion?

hey guys been a while. i have a new problem now. my 1990 4x4 started to make a noise that started as a squeek and grew into a squeel then into a jingle. it took a while for this to happen but now it just sounds like jingling car keys all the way to 35mph in fourth gear then it quits. I have...
  10. chazawazzle

Only able to align driver side.

hey guys, so i finally put on my lift and took it to les schwab to have it alligned and they called me today and said that they couldnt do it because i would have to drop the bracket attached to the passenger side i beam down to the six inch hole. WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT? if i did...
  11. chazawazzle

your truck camping

I love those wildernest canopies!!!!!!!!
  12. chazawazzle

how to tell lift size?

hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew how to tell what size lift i got by maybe measuring the lift bracket? chaz
  13. chazawazzle

4'' lift need brake lines?

i have a 4'' lift i am going to put on my 90 extended cab 4x4 and i was wondering if i need longer break lines. any help? chaz
  14. chazawazzle

Score!!!!!!

Sweet! I finally got a lift for my truck. I made a deal with a guy on craigslist for a 4'' lift that the guy said was a rancho, well it turned out to be a skyjacker class 2 (i think). All I had to trade him was a couple of old rifles that i never use. Now all I have to do is put the thing on so...
  15. chazawazzle

lift component list

hey guys, who here can tell me the whole list of components for the 4'' rancho lift kit for the 83-97 ranger? i am arranging a trade for a lift and i need to know all of the parts. any help? chaz
  16. chazawazzle

quick question on rancho 4'' lift

hey guys, i have a 1990 2.9 4x4 and i found a guy on craigslist parting out a 1993 3.0 4x4, both of ours are extended cab if that matters, but i was wondering if that lift will fit my truck. he says its a rancho 4''. any help thanks, chaz
  17. chazawazzle

come a long way

what do ya'll think?
  18. chazawazzle

Any help with edelbrock carb?

hey i was wondering if anyone on here can tell me where to screw the fuel air mixture screws from closed on my edelbrock 600
  19. chazawazzle

The gun thread...

too many to list and just got more including mossberg 500 and xd 45
  20. chazawazzle

mystery

hey guys. its been a while and a lot of things have happend since the last time that i was here. anyways, my trucks check engine light came on and i have noticed a considerable lack of power, loping,eratic idling, hesitation while accelerating, and i just gave it a tune up and checked for vacum...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad