• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fender

Eb coil lower buckets!

Hey guys just wondering if you think this lower coil bucket set up would be strong or if I should go a different route. I placed about 1.5 inches of washers that are welded together under the James duff lower coil mounts to clear the ttb ball joint hump and stuck a grade 5 bolt right through the...
  2. fender

Passenger side suspension lean?

Hi guys, has anyone else had problems with a passenger side lean on their bronco II. I got about four inches of lift, and it means about an inch down on the passenger side.
  3. fender

Superunner steering in phase?

Hi guys, I just installed my superunner steering kit and it looks decently flat with no modifications done. After reading 4x4 junkies write up on how the angles of the steering needs to be in phase with the axle beams I noticed something looks off. It almost looks like I don't have enough lift...
  4. fender

Really need help! Which Tranny?

I have a big Q. I had an a4ld, blew it. Then put in a junkyard a4ld then blew that one. So then I put in a C5. And guess what, that one is going out. So I could rebuild the a4ld or the c5 or I could throw in a m5odr1 or a fm146. But it not that easy. I could rebuild the a4ld but I dont really...
  5. fender

Hi

Love B2s!:)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad