• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cushion101990

8.8 disc help

Can i use my stock ranger 8.8 and run a conversion? any one kno of any companies? or what alxe i could strip parts off of?
  2. cushion101990

Need help

Trying to do a 4.0 motor swap into a 89 bronco. The only problem is the motor is OBDII. We are having trouble in crossing the wiring. Ive done all the searching I could found out some info but nothing to finish it. Any body have the pinouts for the three body connectors on the driver side for...
  3. cushion101990

need some help

I blew up my 8.8. I spun the tube and snapped the passenger side axle shaft. my question is can I run these shafts http://www.moserengineering.com/axles/stock-custom-alloy-axles/1993-97-ranger-2wd-and-4wd-spline-28.html with these c-clip eliminators...
  4. cushion101990

2.9L no power

Bought a 1989 Bronco II with 172k on her. Wasnt running for about 5 months. Bought it off a friend who said it died and was gutless out of no where and now wont start. Did a full tune up and got it running. Cut the cat off because it was clogged. Still was super gutless. Put on new muffler and...
  5. cushion101990

5.0 swap

I just recently installed a 1997 explorer 5.0 into my 1995 ranger. everything is in and done except I can not figure out my engine coolant guage and oil pressure guage. Neither of them work. I have looked through many threads on here and other forums and can not find the answer. I also have the...
  6. cushion101990

skyjacker crossmember

Does anyone the part number for just the skyjasker crossmember? I know some of you have it on your rig I would greatly appreciate it if you could look at the stamping number on the crossmember.
  7. cushion101990

Danger Ranger

95 Ranger, it was my first vehicle. Completely stock when i bought it. I have had it for almost 3 years. V-6 4.0L, Dana 35 ttb, Ford 8.8, with 265's on it. Installed a 4" Rough Country lift. Wheeled it a few times and saved up some cash to buy 33's and some black Dick Cepek 15x10's. The...
  8. cushion101990

v8 explorer swap

does a 1997 mountaineer 5.0 with 80k that comes with the a/c comp. alternator, power steering pump, air pump, injection pump, wiring harness, computer, and flywheel for 300 bucks sound like a good deal? oh ya im swapping it into a 1995 ford ranger 4.0 with the d35 and 8.8. is this a worthy...
  9. cushion101990

swap

ok so i have been reading all the tech forums in the library and im gettin a lil confused. they suggest to use a 1996-1998 5.0 explorer motor to swap into my 1995 ranger 4.0, but all the forums i read in the v-8 conversion forums say not to use a explorer motor. i still want to be able to have...
  10. cushion101990

tire diesicions

alright i am ordering my 4.88 gears soon, and i would like to step up my tire size too. as of right now i have 33's with 3.73 gears. Im looking at a tire between a 35 and 36, either tsl radial, irok radial, ssr, or the km2's. What are your opinions on the tires? my truck is my DD and i wheel it...
  11. cushion101990

fender flares

so i am trying to decide wether to put my old fender flares back on or leave me bushwackers on. i like the old ones cuz they are not so wide as to cover my entire tire. tell me what yall think...
  12. cushion101990

skyjacker or superlift steering

what is the better option? the skyjacker extreme drop pitman arm or the superlift superrunner steering system? which one is worth the money?
  13. cushion101990

sky jacker drop brackets

I am looking into buying the 4-6 inch drop axle brackets for my ranger. my question is, is there two holes one for the 4" lift and one for the 6" lift? also if there is seperate holes for the 6" lift can i fit a 6" coil and a 2" spacer to lift my truck to 8"s?? just a thought let me know what...
  14. cushion101990

Need A Lil Help With Body Lift

i just finished installing a 3inch body lift on my '95 ranger, but i can not get the steering shaft apart to add the extension. i still drove it home from school and it turned fine, just a lil tight but not horrible. so if anyone has any info please tell me. by the way well worth it and it...
  15. cushion101990

i need advice

k well they are not perfectly level do to the fact of 6" coil and 4" brackets
  16. cushion101990

i need advice

alright now about this inverted k steering is that like the superlift steering package?
  17. cushion101990

i need advice

how do i find junkie? thanks a ton
  18. cushion101990

i need advice

alright im not necessarily looking in that direction. i got a 4 inch susp. lift with 6" coils and 33's. no body lift, yet. im looking to fix the bad wheel bearings and u joints always going...
  19. cushion101990

i need advice

alright bdab thanks. could anyone tell me ways to upgrade the ttb?? it would be much appreciated.
  20. cushion101990

i need advice

thanks c note and youl others obviouslly dont read the whole thread... i said i fawking search but didnt find wat i was looking for. most people swap for the dana 44 there fore there isnt nearly as much info as the 44. and yes i have read all the forums i have found dealing with sas. and i read...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad