• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Transmission Extension Housing

I need the housing that connects the tranny to the transfer case for 1998 4.0 4X4. I just need the tail housing.
  2. Wanted Manual 4x4 Transmission for 4.0L

Need one ASAP. Prefer if close enough to pick up. Sons tranny cracked the tail end and needs to be replaced as whole.
  3. 1998 4.0 manual transmission question/advice

Ok fellas. So I bought my son a 1998 4.0 with a 5 speed manual and 4x4. So it has had some noise coming from the tranny/clutch since getting the truck. Since the noise is when the trucks in neutral and based on engine speed, I was guessing input shaft. Now, 2 weeks ago the tranny stops...
  4. Wanted M50D-R1 HD

So Sunday was wonderful. My son calls me on the way to church to tell me his transmission has just stopped giving power. Luckily he was just a few short blocks away from a buddy's house and they were able to push it to his house to park it. We have now officially got it to our house and are...
  5. Mazda M50D-R1 Question

I have a Mazda M50D-R1 out of '94 the is setup for 2wd. It was recently rebuilt and has a new clutch etc. I have 1998 with the Mazda M50D-R1, but it is 4wd. I am having some weird noises and vibrations and I know the '94 tranny is solid, can they be swapped? I have looked and it appears to...
  6. DJM 2in Drop Coils

OK, I have been searching YouTube and all over the net and for some reason, cannot find any how to on installing these. I have seen a lot of general info, but I am looking for how remove and replace the coil springs themselves. I know how to get everything else apart, but alldata is telling me I...
  7. New mod for my 01

Check out what I just got done last night. It took me a couple of days to finish up and I had to go calibrate it, but it looks great and works. And for my next mod........ Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
  8. 2001 2.5L swap to V8 PATS

Ok, I have the 2001 XLT with the 2.5L 4 cylinder engine. I have read the write ups that say 2001 or newer has Type E PATS. I got to wondering if mine still had that even though it was the 2.5 and not the 2.3. I did some searching on here and I found a thread where some stated that there was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad