• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MudSweatNGearz

89' STX Graphics??

i just bought an 89 stx supercab 2.9,a4ld,4.10s l/s id like to get it painted in the near future to its original color (maroon) id also like to find the original "STX" graphics that go down the sides would anyone know where to find these?:icon_confused: thanks for all the help you can give me
  2. MudSweatNGearz

4.0 Clutch Swap Questions

i have an 88' ranger supercab with 2.9 and an FM 146 tranny. i wanna do a 4.0 clutch swap i already have a 95' 4.0 flywheel i know i need the clutch, starter, and wires. which wires do i need? and can i use my existing slave cylinder and throwout bearing the reason im asking is because the one...
  3. MudSweatNGearz

need some help

ok the problem is im not getting power to the fuel pumps on my 88' i have checked fuses, fusible links, wires,and intertia switch. when i hook the pink/black wire to the positive battery cable they both kick on just fine i turn the key on and all i hear is the relay click but thats all but i...
  4. MudSweatNGearz

Fuel Problem Help!

i have a 88' Super Cab 2.9 whenever i turn the key the fuel pump wont run, sometimes it will and sometimes it wont but when it does it will start until it shuts off again.i have dealer wiring diagrams that a friend gave me and still can not find out what it is just wandering if anybody has a...
  5. MudSweatNGearz

FM 146 Slave Cylinder

is the slave cylinder the same on the FM146 and the M5OD can they be switched?
  6. MudSweatNGearz

2.9 Ignition

what kind of performance ignition stuff is available for the 2.9 just was wondering what all is available thanks for the input.
  7. MudSweatNGearz

Has anyone ever used Royal Purple oil?

has anyone ever used royal purple oil if so how did it do? does it work good? has anyone used it in a transmission?
  8. MudSweatNGearz

FM146 Oil?

im pretty sure the FM 146 uses SAE 80 gear oil doesnt it?
  9. MudSweatNGearz

is this possible?

would it be possible to put a New Process 435 four speed in a ranger with a 5.0?
  10. MudSweatNGearz

2.9 temp. question

i have an 88' XLT SuperCab with a 2.9 i recently put a new radiator in it and a new temp. sender for the gauge and it kept reading that it was overheating so i put that royal purple purple ice in it and it still did it so i got a mechanical gauge and its running around 160 F to 175 F i put a 180...
  11. MudSweatNGearz

Gears? Help!

I have an 88' supercab ranger 2.9, fm146 tranny, 3" body lift, 31' tires, and3.73 gears with a limited slip 7.5. it does'nt have any power at all going up the hills here in WV on the highway id like it to have alittle bit of passing power. I was wondering if 4.10 or 4.56 gears would be better...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad