• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mikes 1986 Ranger 4x4 Build!

Ok im going to keep track of all the progress of this build the best i can. Nothing done to it yet as i just bought it and im workign on getting it to run rite. Bought it 02-27-2011 Didnt do anything until the spring as the weather was cold... Got it into the garage at home and...
  2. 86 ranger stalls Help!

Well i have a 1986 4x4 ranger with the 2.9L FI and when its cold it runs ok (sounds like it misses) then after it warms up it sounds like it runs out of gas then wont start back up for a few min.. I replaced Plugs Wire Cap Rotar Distributar TFI Re did the vaccume lines check fuel press check...
  3. New from PA!

Hey everyone my name is Mike, I have a 1986 ranger XL 4x4. Its in real nice condition other than it has a running issue when its hot. I own Pro Vinyl Shop and bought this for a project for the shop. Called project Danger Ranger... I know its been used before but its ok i thought it was funny...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad