• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98' Ranger 3.0 Cam sensor maybe?

98' Ranger 3.0 2wd I have looked at all the cam sensor/shaft postings and it sounds a little like my problem but not sure. My issue is when the engine is cold under acceleration below 2000rpms i have a slight miss or hesitation. But soon as pass 2000rpms or so it runs fine. In addition...
  2. Trans swap

I have a 98' ranger 2wd 3.0 auto. I found a 95' ranger 2wd 3.0 5speed I want to swap out the auto for the stick. Will this year work for me? Thanks
  3. what trans do i have? 98' ranger

I have a 98' ranger 2wd 3.0L auto. I have a trans shudder when it shifts into OD I want to change the filter and fluid but I can't tell what trans I have.
  4. 98' ranger trans swap

I have a 98' ranger 2wd with the 3.0 v6 I hate the automatic and want to swap out to a 5speed. What years and engine sizes can I use? Thanks
  5. 98' Ranger water leak inside

I have a 98' Ranger and when it rains or you put the garden hose directly over the cowl panel i get water running down from the ebrake area up in the corner in the cab. I found my carpet soaked! any ideas?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad