• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Any one running 12in fronts

Is any one running the 12in explorer sport trac front rotor and daul piston caliper. I am in the process of this swap. Right now and was just curious if any one else has them
  2. what should i do

ok so heres my deal i have an 89 ranger 2wd long bed, it had a blown 2.9, i picked it up for 150 bucks. i am just looking to make it faster. i was considering a 5.0 swap, or a 4.0. what would you suggest. and for the 5.0 i was considering going carbarated, just because i dont want to have to...
  3. my ranger v8 swap

ok so i can get a 90 ranger or i think, it has the explorer front end, for a couple hundred, and a 5.0 out of a 1989 mustang. i searched and searched and i cant find anything. i know i need the basics motor, different tranny, 8.8 rear end. i just have a couple questions, the truck is a 2wd, and...
  4. extended radius arms or not

i am going to buy a 6in lift from skyjackeer, my question is should i get extended radius arms or not, leafs or no leafs, dont do much off roading, it is also a 94 2wd 4.0supercab, so i also believe i will need a 1 piece drivew shsft, are they a direct bo;t on
  5. any one have a flow master catback

does any one have a flowmaster cat back, that they sell as a kit, on summit, it comes with a 50 series.
  6. tick under acceleration

well my truck has the typical ford tick under acceleration, how do i get rid of this, motor has about 140,000 on it.
  7. installing a new axle on a 94 ranger

wel i want to put a limited slip in my ranger, it has a 92 axle code, so it has 3.08 gears, my local junk yard has an explorer which has a d2, and d4, and there is also a r-6 out of a mazda
  8. will this fit

i have a 94 4.0, with a 92 axle code, my question is will this fit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-8-8-28-spline-Trac-Loc-differential_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33731QQihZ009QQitemZ190185479783QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
  9. coil question

i am looking to do a cheap easy way to level the front end, i have a 2wd and i was reading about f150 coils in the front, is there anything else that i need.
  10. little help please

well i have a 94 ranger 4.0 2wd,and i was wondering if the rear axle out of a 98 4x4 will fit, also are the gears the same.
  11. just a qiuck question

i have a 94 ranger 2wd, and i can get a good deal on a set of 235/75/16 off a 98, my tires now are 225/70/14, my question is will they fit

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad