• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01 Ranger question

I need to replace my passenger side rear axle shaft and I am kind of confused on if I have a 31 or 28 spline. 2001 Ford Ranger Edge, 4.0, 4x4, 4.10 Axle code is (s333w, 10 88 OL 10) Any help would be great!
  2. Caster!?!?!?!?!?

Well I replaced my upper and lower ball joints on my 2001 ranger, not fun but not to bad. I have a big problem.... I have the two piece upper control arm on the pass side, The bolt that adjust caster (moves the lower half forward and back on the upper half) broke. I can not find this fing...
  3. E85

I have a 2001 Ranger with the 4.0. Built in dec 00. My question is can I run e85 in it? I think I read on the window sticker that I could. Any pros and cons of running it?
  4. Wax thank you!!!!

So I had today off and decieded to wax the truck. I took advice from everyone from the board and bought meguiars nxt. Holy shit the best wax I ever used in my life. So easy on and off!!! I give it two thumbs up and so worth the price. After this experance, it brought back a love for taking...
  5. upper control arm

I need to find an upper control arm. I need the passanger side (inner? <part that bolts to frame> of the 2 piece arm). Does anyone know where I can find one? Its a 2001 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 Anyone have one laying around/ Thanks Dan
  6. Doors?

What year, bodystyle doors can I use on my truck? I have a 2001 ranger supercab.
  7. Ball joints.....

I just tryed to get a 4wheel alignment and the person that was working said that I need to replace my ball joints. He wanted 950 to do the upper and lower ball joints. :bsflag: I am going to replace them on my own but I can not find any information on how to do it. Any step by step...
  8. pic request

I just did some work to my truck over the weekend. I am very happy with my choices so far. I did a 3" BL with torsions cranked and chevy drop shackles. I put on a set of trxus 33x12.5 on 15" rims. Pics will come soon! I was thinking about buying a 5th tire/rim to mount in the bed. Does...
  9. 01 Edge question

I am looking into buying a new wheel/tire setup for my truck. Truck specs are as follows: 01 edge 4door 4.0 4x4 w/ off road and towing package 4.10 gearing I have done the torsion lift and the chevy drop shackle lift for the rear of the truck. I am looking into buying this setup: 15x10...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad