• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Which Tuner?

I am interested in purchasing a tuner but am completely new to the idea and do not know what separates good from bad. I am currently debating between the following... Superchips 1865 or Cortex Edge products EVO HT SCT (through Rouge Performance) I own a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge, 4.0l, 4x4, auto...
  2. Torque for spindle nuts to knuckle

Hey guys, So for some reason my Haynes manual doesn't say the torque for torquing the spindle nuts to the knuckle. Just to clarify, I'm not talking about the spindle nuts that retain the wheel bearings, I'm talking about the nuts that retain the actual spindle to the knuckle. Refer to this...
  3. 94xlt compared to 93 stx

Alright guys basically I have a 94 xlt 4.0 v6 4x4 and I need to know if parts from a 93stx 4.0 v6 4x4 will fit on my truck. To be specific. Rear axle, transmission, and front suspension/drivetrain. The sooner I can hear back about this the better. Its on craigslist and stuff moves fast as we...
  4. Been to two shops and no luck, this is my last option

Year-1994 Engine- 4.0 v6 Trans-Mazda M5OD-R1 Drivetrain- 4x4 Transfer case-manual Heres the deal. Truck began shifting hard. I had not replaced the fluid since I bought the truck in the transmission. So I replaced it with Valvoline Multipurpose ATF, it stated that it meets the Mercon specs...
  5. 94 ranger 4.0l v6 manual Arguement

Facts- 94 ranger 4.0l v6 - 95,000 original miles (Owner claims it had 76k original when i bought it) - 5 speed manual Alright heres the issue. I just bought a two place snowmobile aluminum trailer. I have a four wheeler (500lbs) and a sled (500lbs) plus the weight of the trailer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad