• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. post pix of bed lined interiors

Thinkin of pullin the carpet out of my 89 BII and am still undecided if i want rubber matting or rol on bed liner. Please post pix of bed lined RBV interiors.
  2. at what RPM do you shift at?

Ive got a 89 BII stock 373 gears with 31x10.50x15 wildcats 2.9L and a 5spd. I think i drive it pretty easy but im always curious as to how others drive their rigs. What RPM's are you shifting at (freeway and in town)?
  3. Full Width on 33's or 35's

Im gonna go full width 79 F150 axles but only run 33's or 35's. Please post pics of full width sas with 33's or 35's. Oh and im gonna be runnin leafs all the way around.
  4. drive shaft swap

Ive got an 89 bronco II and im almost ready to do the explorer drive shaft swap. Ive got a manuel t-case but i dont know which model and ive got the crappy cv style oem rear shaft that is going out. What year or years explorer front and rear shafts do i need to look for at the JY?
  5. rear drive shaft

How much lift can i have before i need to modify the rear driveshaft? Ive got the stock toulip style cv shaft and im planning on modding a explorer shaft to fit but thats after the lift.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad