• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. crazywhiteboy

need help!! 9inch pass side seal/bearing going bad!!

put 2500 miles on my truck since the swap, went wheeling, then had the passenger side bearing and seal go out. replaced the bearing/seal, only to have it go out again after 10 miles. bought a new axle shaft, bearing/seal thinking i bent the stock one, drove it 10-15 miles to find out it had gear...
  2. crazywhiteboy

97 ext cab, fw d44 & 9inch, foa 14" coilovers, on 38s....finally done, somewhat.

97 ext cab, fw d44 & 9inch, foa 14" coilovers, on 38s....finally done, somewhat. bought the truck used in 2007. was my first truck ive owned. somehow grenaded the spider gears up front after 3-4 months of owning it, so i welded them up. went through a few sets of shafts, before i read about the...
  3. crazywhiteboy

44 hub tries to lock itself while driving???? wtf??

just finished my swap. i have 79 dana 44 and 9inch, completely rebuilt, 513s, lockrite and spool, new bearings, seals, new warn premiums, etc....noticed while i was driving down the road. i heard the buzzing, clicking or a gear not completely engaged, jumped out to find my driverside hub in...
  4. crazywhiteboy

fw dana 44 and 9inch....hub spins on its own while driving, tries to engage itself...

just finished my swap. i have 79 dana 44 and 9inch, completely rebuilt, 513s, lockrite and spool, new bearings, seals, new warn premiums, etc....noticed while i was driving down the road. i heard the buzzing, clicking or a gear not completely engaged, jumped out to find my driverside hub in...
  5. crazywhiteboy

wanna see some rearends

im interested in seeing some leaf sprung rearends with a good amount of droop. mainly how the leafs/shackles were mounted. im running 14inch c/o's up front and a 14inch shocksin the rear, but im still not sure how im going to use all the shocks travel. looking to have around 60% of droop.
  6. crazywhiteboy

coilover spring rates

ive decided to steer away from going with the coil/shock setup and get some 14 or 16inch foa 2.0 coilovers . using their calculator and estimating the corner sprung weight of 950lbs i came up with about 250 over 175. does that sound about right? i know it all varies with the fulcrum point and...
  7. crazywhiteboy

79 dana 44 camber issues

i have a 79 dana 44. having some camber problems. i replaced both upper and lower balljoints along with the threaded sleeve that goes into the top inner c. when i pulled out the old one i noticed the old sleeve was i little higher in the hole than the new one i put in...im not sure if it made a...
  8. crazywhiteboy

need help with coils asap

have fullwidth d44 and 9inch..in the middle of building extended radius arms with ballistic joints and have yet to get coils. what brand coil should i get for good flex, im running 37's and have cut fenders..already have 63inch chevys, going to run them under the frame...soo what coil should i...
  9. crazywhiteboy

'97 with full width 1/2 tons

I have a 97 ext cab with a 4L and a 5 speed. Recently picked up a complete hp Dana 44 with all the steering, and radius arms and a 9 inch out of a 79 f150. Spent a few days with degreaser and a wire wheel, pulled everything apart, cleaned it all up, put a few coats of paint on and brought the...
  10. crazywhiteboy

ok..need help deciding

ive been puttin it off for a while now, but its finally gettin to me..i want to take out the box, finish it, then put it in one last time until i either sell the truck or sell the stereo..so i want to see what you all think i should finish it in, and im goin to try to get it done this weekend or...
  11. crazywhiteboy

lookin for help designing an enclosure for 4 10's

i have four memphis audio pr10d4's and two memphis pr1.500 amps...rightnow only have half that in my truck...got the box design from diamond audio's website. anyways im tryin to put all four in, and shops want 250-350 for a custom box..thats insane, i have all the materials and tools to do it...
  12. crazywhiteboy

i really need to get this fixed soon, any knowledgable people please help?

ok, here goes the story again. i was out wheeling in the snow. broke driver front axleshaft. i have a welded diff so i had 3 wheel drive. the hill i was trying to get up was approx. 1/8 mile long. i hit it in 4low 4 gear, only cuz i needed the low gears to get some speed up cuz the hill was...
  13. crazywhiteboy

dont exactly know what to put this in...but i really need help.

ok, here goes the story again. i was out wheeling in the snow. broke driver front axleshaft. i have a welded diff so i had 3 wheel drive. the hill i was trying to get up was approx. 1/8 mile long. i hit it in 4low 4 gear, only cuz i needed the low gears to get some speed up cuz the hill was...
  14. crazywhiteboy

didnt work. still idling at 3000...anyone have any other ideas??? its my dd

15. crazywhiteboy

need a new computer. i think. dont know what else to do. and i took it to a shop.....

16. crazywhiteboy

a question for ranger enthusiasts.

ok. lets start it off by saying im 18, i currently live with my parents, in my last year of high school. i mainly work for contractors(hauling heavy materials, towing trailers, lumber runs, etc), but i also do some automotive/marine/ohv work on the side(also ride dirtbikes, work on...
  17. crazywhiteboy

d35 ttb removal

i need help!! im trying to get my front diff out of my 97 ranger. its proven to be harder than i thought. so far, i have unbolted it from the beam, but haven't gotten much further than that. i need to get it out because im completely missing one of the spider gears and the side/other spider is...
  18. crazywhiteboy

1997 ranger xlt ext cab 4x4.................help?

i need new front axle shafts, atleast, i think i do. but im not sure if i have 28 or 31 slpined axles. plz help. if at all possible, i dont want to pull diff. cover off, its my only vehicle rightnow.
  19. crazywhiteboy

1997 ranger xlt ext cab 4x4........help!!

i need new front axle shafts, atleast, i think i do. but im not sure if i have 28 or 31 slpined axles. plz help. if at all possible, i dont want to pull diff. cover off, its my only vehicle rightnow.
  20. crazywhiteboy

front end noise/knocking....whats going on?

ok, heres the story. i took it out sat. all day hill climbing, and driving on trails. came home no problems whatsoever sat night. sun. morning, drove out to I-5(approx. 45-50 miles) to visit someone, on the way home i hit up a local wheeling spot. hillclimbs galore w/shale(sharp loose rocks)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad