• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 8.8 qeustion

will stock 4.10 gearing in a 8.8 be low enough to push 33's fairly easily?
  2. dome light

does anyone know how i can get the dome light off of my headliner in my 94 regular cab. I just want to change the bulbs but i cant get the damn thing off.
  3. baja roof light mount?

I have a 94 ranger and i am looikng for a baja style light bar for the top of my truck and i want it to do like 4 lights or so. So does anyone know of a place on the net to find one for my truck? help will be greatly appreciated.
  4. 3.0 knock

i have a 94' 3.0 and it knocks when im really giving it gas right around shift points. So i was wondering would that restore engine additive would help with the Knock as well as giving me some power back. If there are any suggestions out there i am all ears. I have alredy tried new plugs,wires...
  5. radius arm brackets?

My 2wd 94 ranger has rough country 1.5" Leveling coils. The problem is that now my camber is off and i wear out the outside edge of my tires, and i found brackets on jc whittney to drop the radius arms down and that will adjust camber. but their 210.00 dollars and i was curiuos if this is the...
  6. steering gear box weak?

I have a 1994 Ranger 2wd. Its not a bad truck i run it pretty hard, and i have a leaky gear box. Im curious if any has any ideas on beefing this area up if possible, like a steering stabalizer option. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad