• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine Fitment

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger in need of an engine, I jsut found a 2001 engine online, both 4.0. My question is, will the 2001 Ford Ranger engine fit into my 2000? I don't want to buy an engine that wont work. It's a good priced engine, and i want to get it as soon as I can.
  2. Pre runner Bumper

Anyone know where I could get a 2000 Ford Ranger Pre Runner front bumper?
  3. 4.0 Performance

I just posted a question of which 4.0 I have, but now I am wondering what kind of bolt on power I can get for it. Kind of looking for more noticeable power, if any. I am looking at headers, throttle body spacer, and cold air intake. If anyone knows more parts/ how well these perform, i'd...
  4. Which 4.0?

Hey, I just got a 2000 Ford Ranger with the 4.0. But I was wondering if anyone knew which one came with that year, if it's the OHV or SOHC?
  5. Tires for 2000 Ranger

I have just inherited a 2000 Ford Ranger. The tires on there are 245/75/16, so I was wondering what that measures out to in inches. Also, I am wondering what the max tires I can get under the ranger without lifting it.
  6. New on here, not to Rangers

Hey, I am Brandon, I just got on here. I am proud to welcome a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT to my past and present Ford Ranger Family. It was once my dads, but after the engine went to poop he said it was mine, so with a new engine it will run again. I also currently drive a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad