• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No power, no clues

Alright so I bought my 92 around late july early august last year. It had pretty good power (or so I assume for being a 2.3L). One day I drove it my 120 mile round trip to work and on the way back it started getting weak. I would loose 15-20 mph going up hills sometimes. Othertimes holding...
  2. Clutch prob again

Alright so I have my tranny back in and as I posted a while ago i had to disconnect my hydro clutch line from the master cylinder. I put the line back in and put the orignal roll pin back in since no one around here can seem to order me a replacement. The master cylinder leaks around the roll...
  3. Hydraulic clutch line

Alright I am in a bit of a pickle. So I am in progress of replacing my clutch and only need to disconnect the hyrdaulic line. Well turns out the guy that owned the truck before destroyed the white ring that you need to push in so it wont push in to quick disconnect. This is leaving me to either...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad