• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1995 manual trans problem, possible tranny mount?

Hello all. I've got a 1995 2.3 2wd 5-speed supercab. I've noticed a strange issue with my truck the last few days, whenever I'm in first gear only. If I pull away from a stop with moderate-heavy acceleration and make a wide left turn, ie through an intersection, the shifter shifts and moves...
  2. m5OD trouble

So yesterday I was coasting up to a stop sign in neutral, came to a stop. Put the clutch in and went for first gear and it wouldnt go in, went back to neutral and released the clutch and it stalled. I'm sure its not the clutch because I tried to start the truck in first gear to limp the truck to...
  3. Broken linkage? m5OD

Having a problem on my 93 2.3 5 speed. This morning I went out to my truck and when I hit the clutch pedal there was very little resistance in it, almost going straight to the floor. I'm pretty sure my clutch is ok because it felt fine up until this morning. It's very cold here in houston right...
  4. Rear window glass

I'm looking to replace my rear window with the two sliding panes for one that has just one piece of sliding glass. Can someone tell me which years/models if not all are interchangeable with my 1993 single cab? Thanks
  5. new from houston

Hey everyone new to forums not new to site. Just got my first ranger its a 1993 reg cab 2.3 2wd 5spd. ive got alot of plans for the truck and look forward to sharing them all on here.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad