• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tow rig f-250

I have a question, im looking for a truck to tow my truck, i got a 18ft car hauler with dual axle and brakes, im looking at F-250s, i found a 1999 7.3 powerstroke with 230000 miles, my question is, what would you expect the engine to last in normal operating conditions? 300,000 or 500,000...
  2. Drill Bits

I just want to know what you would recommend as for a good set of metal drilling drill bits. I am sick of breaking bits or having them dull after one use, I buy cheap ones, thats why, but I am looking to buy a good set that I can have for a while. Any suggested brands or specific sets is...
  3. Youth Atvs

I would like to purchase a youth atv for under 1000 bucks, i dont really think buying a youth atv for 2k is really worth it for as long as he will use it. I ordered one online from atvdiscounter.com and they screwed around for 2 months and i never recieved a quad. My question is has anyone...
  4. fuel cans

Ok, just a general question, but i have a few fuel cans, and they have this spill safety feature, and im really sick of them. First of all they take forever to fill stuff up, and half the time i end up spilling while taking it out of my atv tank. the other can i have the device on the nozzle...
  5. Insurance Question

I have an insurance question, i dont want any bashing, this is my sisters situation, but i wanna help her out as much as possible. Heres the deal, her boyfriend bought her an 03 Explorer for christmas this year. Its in his name because of the loan, and she put insurance on the vehicle. I dont...
  6. Schooling... Wyotech or something similar

Well, long story short, i got out of the military and am going to use my GI Bill to pay for my schooling. Now what i want to do is become a mechanic, but im looking into my future as well, and the school i wanted to go to WYOTECH only seems to give you a diploma and not a degree. Is it so bad...
  7. Lost 5 friends last tonite

Long story short, i wake up this morning with many people trying to get ahold of me because of a bad accident last night 5 friends crashed a cavalier into a truck, due to speed and alchohol. 4 dead at the scene 5th in the hospital. Just sucks sitting here in NC, and nothing i can do. Just sucks...
  8. a few pics of my truck

Just thought i would throw a couple of pics of the history of my truck up here is the link http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pickup/141020260UIhI/album/563700013Lxbtct
  9. Future

Well, im about to make a big change in my life and need some advice from people who have been through big changes, im about to exit the military after 4 years of service and dont know where to go next. Here is my situation, i graduated HS, went to computer school graduated that and realized...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad