• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92rangnick

new airflow

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=339132442768884&set=a.307896312559164.95555.100000163927700&type=3&theater
  2. 92rangnick

exhaust and back pressure

i cut muffler off the brandnew exhaust kit that came with truck when i bought it cuz it was way to quiet, i have both cats on to 2 1/2 pipe that runs over wheel and comes back to where it wud be regular stock exhaust, u think this is enought back pressure
  3. 92rangnick

drivers side brake sticking

drivers side brake is sticking, idk wth is causing it but its dropped my fuel millage bad and i need to know how to fix it
  4. 92rangnick

ball park weight of a 92

i have a 92 single long v6 4x4. was wonderin ball park weight i dont think the door stickers right seems lighter
  5. 92rangnick

"nose dragger"

my ranger has the "nose dragger" effect and im sure beings it hs just over 100k and is a 92 the coils cud b soft. i was wondering if i measure up both bumpers is there somewhere that tells me what stock was. eye ballins id say fronts in in half at most lower. thank you
  6. 92rangnick

leveling kit for 92

i want to lift the front about a inch maybe a little more to get rid of the lean, anyone have any cheap and reliable suggestions, pictures are appreciated
  7. 92rangnick

putting a f150 grill in[;ace of my stock one

hit a deer and dont feal like traveling miles to find a grill so i took a 90s f150 grill of n am cuttin choppin it to make it fit my ranger what do yall think
  8. 92rangnick

Cant find washers

i cant find 1" 3/8s washers for a washer lift i was thinking of using a steel 2X4 welded ends will think work or,,,,,,,,,,,,, any other ideas
  9. 92rangnick

cheap and easy power upgrade for 92 2.9

wondering whats out there thats quick easy and cheap to do to a 2.9 thatll give a little more power and throttle response
  10. 92rangnick

picture of roof lights please

i wanna do this to my 92 but i just cant decide i was hopping to find picture so itll ezzzz me into it im just flustered with drilling threw my cab
  11. 92rangnick

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg

im thinking its a axle bearing but idk wth it is and its driving me nuts i thought it could have been rear brakes looking up because when it happens thats what it feals like my truck joulting forward any info for me
  12. 92rangnick

chamber on washer lift for leveling

if i get washers to make my truck sit level (i have no lift) i just want my truck sitting level will i have bad chamber an should i get an alignment
  13. 92rangnick

pictures

was wondering if anyone wud post pics if they have a 92 or pre ranger with 235s n leveling kit or small lift so i can get ideas for mine i just bought brand new 235 75 15 atrs love the tirs n i only use 4wd for light wheeling nothing serious n snow so i dont want huge lift and all i still want...
  14. 92rangnick

washer lift

can anyone post pix of there washer lift for there front end i want to do this to my 92 4wd because it sits funny so i want it leveld n im not excactly sure what to do and pix always help thank you
  15. 92rangnick

wisconsin illumination laws?!

:icon_hornsup:i have to hellas besides my regular headlights and hell i want more i love them but i was told right before i bought them u cant have anymore then 4 forward facing lights (driving) in the state of wisconsin is this false two people say yes its false im buying more :headbang:
  16. 92rangnick

winter broke something..... or me

i was driving threw a sh** storm and i noticed my four wheel drive was no longer working now if i hit the 4wd switch i can hear something spinning is that the axle shaft or a u joint i havent crawled under it because i dont have any garage space n its been really nasty weather here yet any...
  17. 92rangnick

exhaust for my 92 2.9

i have brand new exhaust because previous owner had a kit put on cat back but the manifolds leaked, took them off and had them re done now i like it alot because its very quiet but a little noise never hurt neone and i really really want dual exhaust can any one refer me to options and picture i...
  18. 92rangnick

wheel spacers

do they make spacers for rangers im new to the whole thing my buddy did it to his yots n it looks alot better
  19. 92rangnick

welding rear end

my buddy has an identical rear end that he threw in a mustang that hes building with a 2.3 turboed pushin 400hp ya just a little fun toy lol, n he welded rear end is this a good choice bad choice and how wud i go about doing it the right way, oh and my buddies lookin for a axle shaft for right...
  20. 92rangnick

made a mistake sellin warn hubs

bought a set of 28 warn locking hubs got everything taken off and realized that i had needed a 35 so im trying to get rid of hubs for 100bucks or if anyone has manuel 35 hubs ill trade all i ahve is two nuts couple washers n hubs obo call text 6085096401 can send pics, they have paint scraped...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad