• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Check Engine Light Please Help

Hey Guys, my check engine light came on indicating a #3 cylinder misfire. i replaced the plug and it worked fine for a couple of months then it went off again. i have changed all plugs, wires, coil, and fuel filter. i was thinking about replacing the fuel injectors, but im not sure if i...
  2. thinking about gettin headers...opinions?

hey guys, i have a 99 4.0 ranger. volant cai, underdog performance wires, superchips cortex programmer, and a gibson catback. i was thinking about getting some headers but i wanted to see if they are worth it. i looked in some threads but theres abunch of mixed opinions. would it increase...
  3. Spark Plugs, Coil pack, Wires

hey guys, my truck has a number 4 cylinder misfire...i decided to change out plugs, wires, fuel filter, pcv, and coil pack. i ordered the screamin demon coil (it is cheaper than stock), underdog 8mm performance wires, and im going to get plugs either from orileys (maybe autolite or motocraft...
  4. New to 4X4...how do you use it?

hey guys, i just bought a 99 4.0 4x4 ranger! this is my first truck and 4x4 at that. im very new to this and i would like to know how to properly engage the 4x4 feature. i know this is a dumb ? but i wanna make sure i do it right. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad