• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Just did a compression test

I have a 1994 Mazda B2300 and I noticed last week that I have been using about a quart of oil every 250-300 miles so I decided to do a compression test to see if it was my valve seals or rings. Well here are the results: Cylinder 1: 150PSI Cylinder 2: 140PSI Cylinder 3: 120PSI Dry/ 150PSI...
  2. 2.3 Rod Knock?

I have a 94 mazda b2300 with about 175000 miles. This has happened twice now, the first time about a month ago then again today. I started my truck this morning and it was knocking very loud, I did have oil pressure. I popped the hood and tried to pinpoint it sounded like either the first or...
  3. 1994 2.3l Swap to 1999 2.5l

I have a 1994 Mazda B2300 with 175,000 miles on it. It still runs and drives alright but I burn through about 2 quarts of oil between 3,000 mile oil changes and this last oil change my oil was very black, thin as water, and smelled like gas so obviously I'm getting gas in my oil. I've done a...
  4. Se ks?

Just curious if any one else is down here? I'm in school at Pittsburg State
  5. What is the diameter of this pipe?

I don't have a set of calipers so I can't do it myself and haven't found any specs on it so Im asking here. I have a 1998 Ranger 4.0 4x4 and I want to know what the diameter of the two pipes before the flange for the catalytic converter are? Like I said if I had the tools I would do it myself...
  6. New here

Hey Im Geoff. Just got my first ford which is a 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4. Traded my previous car for it. I was born and raised West Texas but I am now in South Eastern Kansas going to college to get my bachelors degree of Applied Sciences and Technology in Automotive Technology with an emphasis...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad