• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Does the 2.9 have a knock sensor?

Probably a dumb question but if it has a knock sensor where is it i found an unplugged wire hanging down by my oil pan or somewhere near there
  2. Fuel injectors need to be replaced

Alright ive got it down to one last thing causing my missfire since I have replaced EVERYTHING else. I need new fuel injectors and aparently accel says i can run their 21lb injectors with no issue on my truck they give you the option of stock (14lb), 15lb, 17lb, 19lb, and 21lb. my question is...
  3. Help identify this wire! and what it attaches to

Alright its located on the drivers side of the engine, comes out of a harness, its green with a tiny yellow stripe and has this fuse looking device on it, could be causing my truck to run like crap. Im starting to think i have a shot fuel injector it missfires and makes a ticking sound, just...
  4. transmission is leaking, what to do???

Alright my trans has overdrive, so im guessing its the A4LD. As soon as i start my truck it starts to leak pretty bad at the bell housing, does that mean my seal is shot in there? im going to try a quart of lucas to see if it does anything if not ill have to pull it out and replace things. Any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad