• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L Duratec intake-injector-header-exhaust mod

I'm kind of planning a coup-de-ton on my 2.3L Duratec Since there is only a few hp that separates a Duratec from the Vulcan I wanted to not bridge the gap... but surpass the V6. I'm not one to name drop so I'll just leave the brands out. I have a race buddy who modded the crap out of a 350Z a...
  2. Tailgate Keyless Lock Mod/Addition

This is a continuation of a previous thread (here) NOTE: Do this at your own risk... I am pulling together my gathered knowledge of Ford Rangers I gained during my own research for this project. I am in no way responsible for any damage you do to your own truck/car by following this. It worked...
  3. 2004+ keyless entry w/ flasher confirmation on the cheap cheap

sticky request (I know, pride) I didn't see one of these on here and this was an afternoon project for me (first keyless entry system also). Skill Level: Easy/Moderate Tools: - Cordless drill w/ bit (check screws for size) - metal saw (hack saw worked for me) - torx screwdriver - Phillips...
  4. automatic tailgate lock mod

I recently installed an aftermarket keyless entry that supports up to 4 doors. Since my truck is two door here is what I plan on doing with the other 2 actuators. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/104090-diy-tailgate-lock-cheap-quick-writeup-lots-pics-56k-go-walk-your-dog.html...
  5. High Mount Brake Ideas

I recent purchased my '06 Ranger and am undoing the crappy wiring job the previous owner did as well as ridiculous bolt ons, like 150-200lbs between a brush guard and 10,000lbs rated trailer hitch. I replaced a burn out high mount brake light yesterday and while I have the assembly off I...
  6. reverse dents (dents from undercarriage)

at first I thought it was the suspension pushing the truck bed up from rough riding (some of our roads here have pot holes I can bath in). But after using a 2x4 and hammer to get the dents out (used another board to check level on the raised portion of the bed) I noted a few days later they...
  7. Mod help (need guidance)

I recently bought a 2006 2.3L Manual with 110k miles. I get about 23mpg regardless of city or highway. Previous owner did some modding (10,000 rated hitch, brush guard, rigged electrical for who knows what) which I am correcting as I find it-- actually am making a list. I use this as a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad