• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Which springs to buy?

I'm wanting to change out my sagging front springs on my 87 Ranger extended cab but don't understand which springs to get. Can someone tell me which one of these is for the stock 2 wheel drive extended cab Ranger W/AC and automatic transmission? Not clear on the sizes like 107.9"; 113.9. I...
  2. AMC heads on a 2.9?

I looked all over for the answer to this, but found none. I tore my 2.9 down in my 87 Ranger today to replaced a collapsed lifter and decided to just pull both heads and replace all of them. While cleaning up the heads I noticed the letters "AMC" stamped in the middle of the heads by the valve...
  3. rubber/wheather stripping window kits

Anybody know where to find a complete rebuild kit for the windows on my 87 Ranger? I need all the channeling and rubber and the bottom rubber that your arm would rest on if you had your elbow resting in the window, (does that make sense?) I'm not sure where to start, I thought about a car glass...
  4. Too much rake????

I just had my rear leafs re-arched, I wasn't really looking for much lift just wanted to correct the typical Ranger sagging on the left side, well the guy calls me before doing the work and asked if I minded the truck having "a little rake to it", so I said no because that's probably the way it...
  5. Install new leaf springs

I just ordered new leaf springs from JC Whitney for my 87 Ranger. http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/tf-VehicleBrowse/s-10101/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2005966/p-2005966/N-111+1987+200005312+600008403/c-10614 I was wondering what all will be involved in removing and replacing them? Like...
  6. front brakes "rattling"

I have a 87 Ranger XLT. I have been trying to track down this rattling noise coming from under my truck when going over bumpy roads, well the other day while driving with both windows down I discovered that if I apply a little pressure to the brake pedal the noise is completely gone. I remember...
  7. No chicks just truck

I just took these at Tekelma park on the Rouge river in southern Oregon, I wish my chick would pose, but she is 51 and declined.
  8. 97 Ranger wheels on a 87?

Please don't get mad at me for not trying to figure this out on my own from all the stickys, but I have the chance to buy a set of 2 wheel drive 97 Ranger wheels and tires and I want to put them on my 87 2 wheel drive Ranger, will they fit? I have to make the decision fast before somebody else...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad