• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WoodyB2

Sub $100 paint job

All in all I have just around 70-80 bucks into this paint job, give or take a few bucks, including paint/ thinner/ tape/ masking paper/ sand paper/ cleaners...etc. Ok I figured it would post about my freshly finished paint job. I was lucky enough to use my works really nice spray gun so that...
  2. WoodyB2

Woody's SAS Build

Ok, so I said to my self I wouldn't start a build thread until I actually started building...But here I sit not doing anything fun so I decided I would post up anyway. Ok, some of you may recognize me or my old B2. Well I sold that A while ago on a whim, and dumped all that money in to my...
  3. WoodyB2

M50d swap starter issue

Just swapped an m50d into an 88 b2 with a 2.9 and when i start it up the starter stays engaged. anyone know the issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. WoodyB2

New Shocks for 3" lift

Hey I am putting together a lift for my 88 B2. The front end is from JD and is a 3" lift. The rear is shackles and explorer leafs. I was wondering what shocks to run to compensate for the lift...now this whole this is on a budget and cant afford to spend a lot of money. Any help is much...
  5. WoodyB2

Bronco II paint change...

well i used to be somewhat good at photoshop...but i lost access to the program back when it was still in cs3...well here what i kinda want done...I know this might be a little more difficult i want the color an OD green like paint...also i want a black roof with a black trim on the rockers...
  6. WoodyB2

blowing fuses

so i keep blowing one fuse...it is the fuse for my tail lights and 4 ways....i don't know what keeps blowing it...its one of the blue 15. any help would be much appreciated, thanks
  7. WoodyB2

35X12.5R15 Yokohama M/T

I know that slo-vo is running a set of these, and was wondering if anyone has any reviews of this tire. thanks
  8. WoodyB2

Synthetic oil?

So i have an 88 bronco 2 and was thinking about changing to synthetic oil...i do have a ticking lifter on start up but usually goes away after its warmed up. but the question i have is: will going synthetic change anything, should i do it, and what oil would you recommend? thanks
  9. WoodyB2

Woodys BII build-ish

as of now: Here is the b2 so yall know: and my project(Half-Doors, cause its FREAKING HOT now!:annoyed:) grinding tacked on and last my fat ass in front of my baby enjoying a nice dip of skoal!:headbang:
  10. WoodyB2

Woodys 88b2

well here is how she sits as of today: The bumper that i purchased of a member on b2.org: the back part of her: the interior: and a closer view to see what i painted, and my CB mount: back hatch all closed up:
  11. WoodyB2

New here

Hey i am new here, i am 21 from Vancouver Washington. Hahnsb2 is a friend of mine, and i used to be a member on b2.org. Here is a pic of my baby(fairly old pic, but looks about the same) '88 bronco II 3" body lift

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad