• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. vDawG

Ron Francis Efi 5.0/5.8 harness WHAT ECU?

The short story is I bought 1, its on the way, seems simple enough. Running a c6 for simplicity sake. Only question is what computer do I use? Some other, similar harnesses say a late 80's to early 90's mustang ecu?
  2. vDawG

5.8 upper and lower intakes

I have '96 5.8. apparently they do not make an EFi swap harness for the '96, the difference being it is odbII and the sensors are all different. Can I swap on a 87 to 93 lower and upper intake so I can use a plug and play harness? Will it bolt on?
  3. vDawG

351w efi + c6 swap????

I started a 351w efi and e40d swap a while back, and due to wiring issues the project has sat for far too long. The motor and tranny are mounted in the truck but the dreaded wiring I fear has gotten the better of me. To simplify things I have decided to go with a c6 tranny and a stand alone...
  4. vDawG

D44 ttb sterring linkage on a solid D44?

Anybody tried it? Does it work ok? Problems?
  5. vDawG

Are there 2 types of 1 ton chev tre's?

I am looking to make a drag link and the word is these are the way to go. When I google 1 ton chev tre's I get 2 different pics. 1 is threaded right up to the joint and the other has a longer neck on it. I have the ones that are longer neck on the to the thread that would be in the tubing to the...
  6. vDawG

Drag link?

Just wondering what size heim joints and tubing to use for my drag link? Please post what has worked for you.
  7. vDawG

e4od sensor?

Is a 95 e4od tranny mlps/ gear range selector/ neutral safety , whatever you want to call, the same as one for a 96 tranny??
  8. vDawG

Home made Perches for fift?????

Here's my idea. If you have any input or a better idea let me know. I want to make rear leaf spring perches and at the same time bring the rear up 8" or so to match the front. If I start with 3" by 10" tube, cut the proper size hole for the axle tube in 2" deep in the tube (its and 8.8 so the...
  9. vDawG

'96 351w oil cooler removal?????

How Does the domn thing come off and can I use the same filter once its off?
  10. vDawG

Oil filter relocation???

I found this online http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PRM-2791/ So from here I get the fittings and hydraulic hose up to the bracket with the filter. What can I get for a bracket that the filter attaches to that will work. I know my Chev Blazer 4.3 has a remote filter stock. Any body ever tried...
  11. vDawG

Full width D44 '90 B2??

I plan on doing the swap using the stock coil buckets and a pair of 8" lift coils from an xploder and the '79 radius arms and brackets. Is seems easier just by eyeballing to use a piece of tubing behind the coil bucket to space it out from the frame 2" so they line up with the lower coil mount...
  12. vDawG

Will D44 ttb hubs work on '79 D44?

I just bought a 78 or 79 Dana 44 complete... except for the hubs are apart in a rubber maid container. I have a 96 f150 with the Dana 44 ttb and warn hubs. Will they go on and work properly? What about any other parts being interchangeable?
  13. vDawG

2 part e4od swap ????

I have found a good deal on 302 efi, e4od and transfer case. Its been pulled and ready for me to pick up. Thinking a head to the wiring I am well ....scared shitless it will be more complicated than I can handle. Here's my idea. Once its all mounted up in my '90 b2 I get a ecm from a f150 with...
  14. vDawG

e4od length?

Can't find it anywhere. Can somebody give me the overall length, from the front of the bell housing to the surface where the Transfer case bolts. Considering it for v8 swap. Thanks guys!!
  15. vDawG

351W and 351 Differences????

Looking for info for my v8 swap. I can't find a definite answer but it looks like the M and W use the same blocks but different internals.... the W heads creating more of a valve cover/ heater box clearance issue. Let me know your expert opinions fellas. Thanks!
  16. vDawG

351 W e4od in a 90 B2?

I am sure its a tight fit but with a 3" body lift how bad is it? Any build articles you guys know of would be super helpful. Thanks!
  17. vDawG

C6 eats more HP??

Is it true and how much difference over say an e4od or any other trannys you have tried?
  18. vDawG

Transmission Advice??

Hey guys. I am starting to get some info together for my 302 swap. I am looking for advice on which tranny to use. I hear the c6 is bullet proof but of course no OD. What do you think of the info on this link...
  19. vDawG

Here's my take on it.....?

Hey guys, I am no expert but it seems quite simple to start with a 3" body lift to solve the clearance problems. Than taking a donor f150 with a 302, aod and electric shift transfer case (to match what's already there) and sliding all pieces in my B2. Assuming I started with a good 302, aod and...
  20. vDawG

F$&%ing Camber bushing won't tighten!!!!

The short version is the pinch bolt won't tighten enough to hold the camber bushing tight. It slides up in no time. I have the the after market bushings that are basically 2 pieces with 1 turning inside the other. The way I see it is I have 2 options 1. Use my spare passenger side pivot beam...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad