• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wiring harness.

Anyone buy the complete harness for first gen from LMC? Is it easy to do? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dual tanks

Does any one have the wiring diagrams for a first gen with dual tanks dont know how to wire it, or how to run the hoses,
  3. 7ft box side

i dented my box side on my 85, and can not find a new panel for it can any one help me find one?
  4. full thrttle

i made use of the stock throttle cable, but it does not give me full throttle. what have people done to get WoT.
  5. power steering brackets

i have a 302 with the inverted fuel pump, and am having difficulty, finding PS brackets. can anyone point me in the right direction? thx
  6. neutral safety switch

i am using a c4 transmission with a b&m sport shifter. in the instruction is says to remove and discard the switch. has anyone used this shifter and found a way to use the switch?
  7. b&m sprt shifter

i have bught a b&m sprt shifter and i have a bench seat and i can't mve the seat. any suggestions?
  8. v8 brackets

i have a 302 with the brackets that c0me 0n it 0ut 0f a 71 ec0n0line i was w0ndering if they w0uld fit. f0r the alternatr, and p0wer steering. 0r d0 i have t0 swap them.
  9. c4 shaft

On the c4/bw1350 adapter how do you change the shaft?
  10. c4/4x4 linkages

i am doing a v8 swap with my 85 ford ranger 4x4, i was wondering how people have made the linkages work, for the transfer case and the tranny, any help would be appretiated.
  11. Body Lift problem

I have a 1985 ford ranger standard cab, and i have just done a 3" body lift on it and it will not shift into 4L or, 1st gear.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad