• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '88 Ranger 4x4 clunking

I did some searching and I'm not sure anyone else has had the same issue. I went to use my 4 wheel drive recently and heard/felt a loud clunking on the driver side. I think I may have an issue with my wheel hub. I noticed that when turning them to free they would click into place, but when...
  2. Question: Replacing the Pitman shaft seals '88 Ranger

We figured out the seal is bad on the pitman shaft of my ranger. it leaks pretty bad sitting in the driveway. so instead of putting a quart of fluid in every time i want to go somewhere, im gona fix it. anyone ever done this before? if so is there anything i need to look out for? my last vehicle...
  3. Jeremy: 1988 Ranger 4x4

Hello all. I just picked up my first ranger today. A buddy of mine (reggioisme) is a member here and told me you guys would be ready and willing to help. My previous car was a honda crx, so I'd say this is a step in the right direction. But I know nothing about Fords, only hondas. I might post...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad