• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sighman

The "other" Black Widow - 88 - 302 build

Here's what she looked like in the beginning... Finally got the transmission installed and working correctly and thought I would throw a few pictures up for everyone. Well here's a list of everything I've done so far.... 302 bored .60 over KB pistons runs about 9.5:1 small...
  2. Sighman

8.8 Axle tag decode help on 88 ranger XLT

Here's the deal, I have searched every where and am finding conflicting info. 88 Ranger XLT axle tag reads as follows A S3980 - - 3 4575 8B01 I "think" its a 8.8 but cannot for the life of me decode the rest of the tag!!!
  3. Sighman

88 Ranger gauge upgrade

Ok, me and my son (17) are building a 88 ranger and wanted to show how we did the gauges. We took the old mounting and dremeld out the entire face other than about 1/4 inch all the way around. This is were we will screw the new face plate and provide some support. We are not fabricators to say...
  4. Sighman

Pulleys and brackets

Does anyone know if the March Performance 30126 serpentine belt pulley and bracket kit will work in a 88 ranger? PS, Alt, NO AC..... http://www.jegs.com/i/March+Performance/655/30126/10002/-1
  5. Sighman

New Guy form Canton, Texas

Just popping to say hello. I'm building a 88 Ranger XLT (paid $300 for it!) with my son. 302 is on order, trans and stall converter are here, trucks at the paint shop now, conversion kit is here, all interior parts are painted, dash and gauges are finished...so much to do and so little time!!! Si

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad