• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clifford97

half doors 2.0

with the summer heat upon us i decided to fab up some half doors.:icon_welder: i say 2.0 because i started a set a few years ago an they mysteriously disappeared last summer. no worries, i can Re-build them, BETTER, STRONGER, (probably wont make me go) FASTER!! anyway picked up a set n finally...
  2. clifford97

seized spring bolt

im redoing my rear suspension and got a set of exploder leafs but one of the bolts is seized to the sleeve in the bushing. i got it to come out a little bit but now it wont come out any further due to the rubber absorbing the shock from my hammer. had this happen once with a shock bushing but i...
  3. clifford97

dumb tire question but NEED to confirm ASAP

hey i know this is a dumb question but like i said i need to confirm quickly, can give an explanation later but here is it is.. currently running 33X12.50, if i keep off 4x4 stick with only road driving on 2wd hubs unlocked can i run 33X10.50's up front? same height but different width. i...
  4. clifford97

whats in your bug out bag?

did a quick search couldn't find a thread like this. just wondering what is in you bug out bag/SHTF or even just your emergency kit in your truck or home. give and get ideas. as of right now my bag is also my hiking back pack and gear. which right now is a jansport exo frame i also have two...
  5. clifford97

rear aux lights

anybody put rear facing lights on their truck w/o a light barroll bar etc. ? i bought a set of driving lights that i wanted to use as reverse/bed/aux lighting. i want them high enough so i can see the inside of my bed, can't put them on top for fear of low branches ripping them off. w/o any...
  6. clifford97

ranger plow or full size

im thinking about getting into some small scale plowing, just like neighbors driveways and whatnot. found a plow for a ranger the guy wanted 1600 for the full set up but its all steel, ive read that a poly/fiberglass plow would be better for a ranger especially a 3.0 like mine. but im not sure...
  7. clifford97

coming to you live from Maine!

finnaly got up to maine for the week, and forthe first 3 hrs i havent seen so many rangers in one place besides a meet. so i Figured SOMBODY has to be on the forums, just wondering if anybody is around the lake sabago area, ill be here for the week and would like to meet with somebody on here...
  8. clifford97

need my dirt fix BADD!!

i need to do some wheelin or something in my truck ASAP before i do something stupid.. like buy a.. a.....vw :shok: my step dad just got a 96 gti and now he wants to sell it. well ive been driving it around and lets just say i love TURBO!!:3gears::yahoo:
  9. clifford97

6" drop brackets

right now i have a 4" lift with drop brackets in the front and block in the rear. my rear leafs were sagging so im going to put ex leafs along with a set of longer shackles. depending on how it sat i was thinking about either putting a spacer in the front or 6" coils, then it dawned on me " do i...
  10. clifford97

lone wheeler

posted this up on frf figured i might put it here see what u guys think. went out by myself (ikno its stupid) after a meet n greet. had my girls camera in the truck so i figured id try to take atleast 1 vid.
  11. clifford97

scilicone hubs?

on my way home from work i was thinking about the mod to secure the hubs to the rotors, and then i thought would it hurt to put a little hi temp scilicone on the hub to help keep water and mud out of the hub? or would that harm the hub or rotor? i figured it could also help hold the hub to the...
  12. clifford97

about to go crazy looking 4 gremlins

i really have no idea what is going on with my lights, a while ago my 4ways would stay on no matter what. i looked it up checked my multi function switch and replaced it. the problem went away, for a bit... then later that night i blew my #3 fuze to main light switch which caused my parking...
  13. clifford97

best mud terrains!?

just wondering what the best bang for the buck with some MT's. i've read reviews all over the place and (in a nutshell) theyre all the same. most meet up to the drivers expectations. and i guess in the end rubber is rubber. so ill just ASK the people who have had them. the tires in my price...
  14. clifford97

thinking about selling my truck

im thinking about selling my truck. i would love to keep it but more and more problems keep arising and i have less and less time and money to keep up with them. it seems like every car i've had my expectations and plans are always too over the top for what i can do. heres a just a basic list...
  15. clifford97

roll/light bar for jack mount

another retarded question that im hoping someone can help me with. a few weeks ago i found a brand new hi-lift jack for $50:yahoo: but it was a 60" and even though i didnt need all that lift i figured it would handle my truck maybe someone who has more lift but doesnt have one could use mine...
  16. clifford97

lets see those solid axle's in action!

yeah i know im thread jacking from the s10forums, but i dont want to see chevys:thefinger: lol so lets see those solid front axle rangers in action. :headbang: not sure if or where there is another thread like this but it should be sticky'd if there is.
  17. clifford97

rear window glass option

i wanted the rear sliding window for my non sliding truck, but i wanted something that let some more air out/in and otherthings. i was thinking about useing dampers and hinges from a BII rear hatch. but then some one at work told me that someone makes an after market full roll down window for...
  18. clifford97

how long can i lock the hubs

i SEARCHED and couldnt find anything on it. im just wondering how long i can keep my manual hubs locked with it in 2wd before the hubs get damaged? ive herd both sides, that you can lock them and drive for miles and that if im not in 4wd they shouldnt be locked for any period of time... so im...
  19. clifford97

going to maine?

so last night i was informed that apparently im going on vacation some time in july i think,(its nice to be TOLD your going on vacation:icon_twisted:) to a lake in maine. not sure if i want to take my ranger seeing as how im in NJ and dont want to put that many miles and wear on my truck...
  20. clifford97

been around for a bit..

but i never properly introduced myself. hello everyone, my name is keith,(*unanimous drone* "hello keith") im from sussex county new JERSEY. i like to post and joke around with people (so if i accidently offended you im sorry) i herd about the site a coupleyears ago but didn't think much to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad