• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 60/40 split seat back issues.

I searched and couldn't find anything, even checked tech and didn't find what I was looking for. The driver seat on my 98 ranger, is either broken or the guts are broken, it leans to the left or twists to the left.. One of the little metal bars seems to have poked out of the back of the seat...
  2. Stupid question.. Bed tent for the Ranger??

Not sure this belongs here, but it's in the camping section so I guess it does.. Anyway, I want to camp more because I'm getting sick of being around people.. lol! so instead of getting a regular tent and sleeping on the ground, I want to use my truck bed, what is a decent bed tent that will...
  3. Replacing the hub bearings and possible axle on a 98 ranger.

When it snowed on Halloween I found my 4wd didn't want to work, replaced the t-case motor, and it was ok, had some other issue with the hubs, bought new AVM manual hubs, and when I took the old ones out, the pass side, was rusted, lost of rust. Not sure if the bearing went bad and allowed water...
  4. 98 4.0l 4wd acting up!!

98 Ranger, 4.0l, auto trans, manual hubs (yay) xlt etc. Today it decided to snow before I could test out the 4wd to make sure it works, and sure enough, it's not... :annoyed: Anyway, not sure wtf it is as I'm limited knowledge with 4wd. I'll start here, This past spring when everything was...
  5. Coolant leak, but from where!??!?!?!

98 4.0l (efi if it makes a difference) xlt, ext cab 4x4 blah blah blah. About a month or so ago, I noticed my coolant was disappearing out of the over flow tank, filled it, and boom gone again wtf? Drove to work one day got out and i could smell it.. hmmm... no puddles, not oil in the...
  6. Fuel tank capacity???

Just bought a 98 ranger xlt super cab, about two weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out how big the tank is with out stranding myself.. The owners manual says I have a 20 gallon tank, but the other day the "check gauge" light came on and the fuel level was looooooow.. filled it up and took 14.3...
  7. New guy here. Looking to buy a 98, got Q's

Looking to buy a 98 4.0 4x4, and as long as it's not sold, will be checking it out this week. has roughly 154 on the clock. New Alternator New Battery New 4 Wheel drive front hubs cause the old ones went bad New 4x4 motor that switches it into 4-wheel drive Transfer Case and Tranny Fluid...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad