• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. low~n~blue

Found this truck on another forum

Found this truck and loved the short course style! Really different being lower as far as ride Height. Anyway just thought it was kool and I'd post it!
  2. low~n~blue

Wiring diagram for 1993 4.0 v6 splash

Hey guys, I have been looking, with no luck, for a wiring diagram for my 1993 4.0 v6 2wd. Do any of you know where to get one or any websites that have them. Been searching the site for one but I couldn't find one. I'm sure someone has one but I wasn't able to find it. Thanks for the help!
  3. low~n~blue

help with gas gauge.

I have a 1993 ford ranger splash standard cab, 5 speed manual and 2 wd. The problem I have is my fuel gauge. It will go all the way up when started then come down and then randomly rise again, and come down again. The gauge was working perfectly until one night at the gas station, i had a mishap...
  4. low~n~blue

M5OD shift issue/linkage

OK, i have a 1993 ranger 4.0 with M5OD BRAND NEW tranny in it. Just picked it up from the body shop and noticed that when I go to shift from left to right, the shifter spins as I go from left to right. Seems to start rotation as soon as I hit third gear area and continues to 5th. Any idea's? Is...
  5. low~n~blue

bed swap

Hey guys, i have a 1993 ford ranger splash, 2wd 4.0, manual trans. I was wondering if anybody has done a swap from a step side to standard bed. I know my truck is a splash and thats part of the deal but i perfer the look of the standard beds. Anybody know if they bolt right up or what is needed...
  6. low~n~blue

My Build thread

Hey guys, been a member on this site for awhile but never posted my own truck. Hopefully it can inspire anyone thinking about it. OK so now about the truck! I purchased the 1993 ford ranger "splash" 4.0 v6 from my grandpa when i was 15, had camper-shell, pin-striping, stock wheels, stock...
  7. low~n~blue

No one seems to know

So my question is quite simply what is the difference between a standard 1993 ford ranger and a 1993 ranger splash? I know the splash came 2 inch's lower up front and one inch lower in rear then reg. rangers however no one can tell me what they did to achieve this, not even ford. I do know that...
  8. low~n~blue

Need Advice

Ok, so i have a 1993 ford ranger splash that i currently have a DJM 4 inch drop on. It has dream beams and a flip kit to achieve the drop but now i'm into the off road and dune scene so i would like to do a desert style truck. My plan was to use stock suspension with a two inch spacer upfront to...
  9. low~n~blue

Need help on suspension

Ok, so i have a 1993 ford ranger splash that i currently have a DJM 4 inch drop on. It has dream beams and a flip kit to achieve the drop but now i'm into the off road and dune scene so i would like to do a desert style truck. My plan was to use stock suspension with a two inch spacer upfront to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad