• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kegs85

ignition stuff

ok so i pulled the half @%^ duraspark system and am puttin in the factory wiring harness from an 83 i picked up at the junk yard with a comp for 32 $. :icon_cheers:now i'm tryin to figure out where do i plug the ignition coil wires into? i looked up the wiring diagram and i no it goes something...
  2. kegs85

just for now

i'm just wanting to pick up the truck a bit. does my ranger even have torsion bars? what coil spacers would work for it? if i can find something for the front i'll prolly rearch the rear leafs and block them from there
  3. kegs85

little blue gets a chance

turning 85 into a crawler/mudder/trail rig well i bought an 85 from a friend of mine for pretty cheap. it needed some parts so i figured it would be a good project to turn into a crawlin buggy. its a standard cab long bed with the 2.8 ltr. so far i have found the begins of a poorly done attempt...
  4. kegs85

tach makin me mad

so i tried to wire a tach gauge into my friends 85 b2 with a 2.8 tonight and i got it to work a lil but as u drive it messes up i wired it off the alternator cuz thats what i read on here to do but it obviously ain't workin...how the heck do i get it to? what is another way to wire it in?
  5. kegs85

axle ?'s

first off how do i tell what axle is in my 85 ranger long bed regular cab with a 2.8? also i will be street driving it a lot.. can i put in a mini spool and be fine? or do i need to do a lockright? If i weld the gears how well should they hold? could they get me by? thanks guys
  6. kegs85

odd starter relay problem

i have an 85 ranger and some parts show it is a 3.0.....some show it is a 2.8...so i'm not sure. i can't figure out the wiring for the starter relay....does anyone have anything to help me...preferably detailed pictures??
  7. kegs85

starter relay confusion

i got my 85 yesterday from my friend and am starting to clean up the clust &%$# of wiring. it needed a new starter relay (mounted on the right fender) so i got it. I can't figure out what wires go where. I've searched the sight but i can't find what i need. Does anyone have a picture of...
  8. kegs85

wiring problems

hey guys new to the sight, and to a ranger. i have a 1985 ranger long bed with the 2.8 but the wiring in its...a rats nest. does anyone have the wiring diagram for this truck. i need everything from the motor to the stereo. also i'm wantin to chop the frame and do a flat bed...anyone have a draw...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad