• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lowering '99 SuperCab questions... Newb!

glad to see it coming along, and yea u deff got a good price on those cobras. buuuuuut....... WE NEED PICS!!!!!
  2. torsion bars

illusivefabrications.com try there, should have em
  3. Front Suspenison Swap

ya im pretty curious to see what it looks like too:worthless:
  4. Front Suspenison Swap

he said it already lays on the back, but it suprises me, thats a mighty close fit in there lol
  5. Front Suspenison Swap

ya i didnt know much about geometry lol just the way it looks and some similarity in the way it works
  6. Lowering '99 SuperCab questions... Newb!

o yea i totally forgot about it being ext cab, haha oops, and no prob for the link
  7. Lowering '99 SuperCab questions... Newb!

o yea and for hauling a load you could get some airshocks or load bags to lift the rear when ur haulin heavy
  8. Lowering '99 SuperCab questions... Newb!

1st a bolt in notch is recomended, 2nd NITRO SLAMMERS, 3rd you should be fine. In my opinion i wouldnt get the shackles at first; find out what it looks like without the shackles because any drop is not an exact measurement, it may sit different than the calculations predict. Im not sure about...
  9. Front Suspenison Swap

rangerpowersports.com hope this works out well for you, it will b an interesting build
  10. Front Suspenison Swap

ya, the 98+ ranger front ends resemble a mustang II"s so if u try gettin sum info on one of those style front ends it might help, good luck to you, we would deff love to see some pics of this, especially since its a little different with the 24's
  11. Front Suspenison Swap

ur gonna have a hell of a time tryin to lay frame on 24"s in the front, ive never seen it done but anything is possible with some know how and a torch
  12. How much drop with a mini notch?

u can go until the rear end touches the frame lol but thats not smart at all, most would recomend not goin over 3" in the back, The notch is to get your travel back so u dont hit the frame with the rear end every bump you hit, u could do a simple air setup not in terms of laying frame but more...
  13. lowering questions

the mini notch should give u the travel u need, and from wat i have seen and worked out in my head is that u will need to flip and swap hangers from sides, if u look at them u will understand my theory haha, i havent been able to do my drop yet unfortunetly but i have put a lot of research into it
  14. Any hotrods around?

okay, im a ford guy all the way....back to about the 80's and 90's when it comes to hotrods.... the bowtie is killer. Dont get me wrong, i hate modern chevy, they break down way too much plus ford is well... built ford tough. But when we go back to the 60's and 70's and some 80's its all chevy...
  15. Clear corner lights

im looking for a set of clear corner lights without the little amber reflector inside. Ive seen them around before i just dont know where to find them, ive done alot of google and bing searching but cant seem to find any.:icon_confused:
  16. panel bulbs!!!!!

ok i went to the junkyard today and yanked a a/c panel face off another ranger, i got it home and planned on turning the little icons blue instead of green. I got one out of a junk ranger because i like having an extra to play with instead of using the perfectly good one incase i break it. Any...
  17. Odd sound when starting my truck

im not sure if this is a potential problem but having a small battery may cause it. or you may just have a bad starter. im not sure if this is true or not it just seems like it could be a problem
  18. Looks that DONT kill...

yea im gonna hit up the local pull a part this weekend sumtime and see wut i can find. thx for the help
  19. Squeeeeeeak!!!

has anybody else had their windows squeak rlly loud and annoyingly? how do u go about fixing it? its only when it gets close to the bottom
  20. Looks that DONT kill...

i appreciate the offer but im lookin for a chrome or polished look. Im deff lookin for some 17"s tho. thats what i have been lookin for but its a little hard to find nice ones that arent over like $170

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad