• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help with my S10...

Hey everyone, dont know if yalls seen my post little while ago. wells, bout week ago i lost my Danger-Ranger because a guy blew through a stop sign and totaled my truck =(... Got me a Really Nice 1998 Chevy S10 4x4 4.3L V6 Vortech P/U Just wanting to get some info on it. for example, i went...
  2. So...Here's my story..

He everyone, wells... my danger ranger got totaled a couple of nights ago. guy ran a stop sign, and now im out of a truck. so i drive a rental round. 2010 advenger or whatever it calls. i donts care. been looking round craigslist and saw these Wells, I found 2 car/truck im looking at. 1st, is a...
  3. RIP My Danger-Ranger

Hey everyone. wells, i lost my danger ranger to a dumbass driver here in the good ol back roads of Lawton,OK Here's how it happened. I was driving home on my way from work around 2200. guy blew through a stop sign and I t-Boned him. his truck slide and rolled into the ditch. I slide off and...
  4. every time i turn A/C on or on Max A/C

hey everyone... here's a little bit of info 1999 Ford Ranger XLT Stepside 3.slow v6 5spd 2wd Everytime i have the A/C or Max A/C on, i can hear somewear in the engine bay a small like ping/tick. sounds like its coming from the A/C compressor. i dont know what it would be. i was asuming either...
  5. how to...

Wanting to know how to restore/reset my labtop to factory. for some reason, its been running slow and wont let me download certain things. How do i restore it to factory and then i know after i do that ill have to update all drivers and such. Thanks, James
  6. bout to travel....

Hey everyone. just wanting to get a little insight. please dont flame as i ask this stupid question. first, heres some info about my truck. 1999 Ford Ranger XLT stepside 3.0 v6 5spd with 5th as OD. Ill be traveling bout 1,200 miles in my danger ranger. been thinking bout taking the bed off...
  7. would this fit on my truck? or...

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/1800492814.html Found this on CL and i like it. just dont know if it would fit. asuming i would have to add or cut a little off or add on some? i think its a great deal. 1999 Ford Ranger Short-Bed XLT stepside 3.0 V6 5spd Thanks, James P.S. if...
  8. wanting to turn my 3.0 into....

Hey everyone. here's a little bit bout my danger-ranger 1999 Ford Ranger XLT Stepside 3.0 v6 5spd (only mod is CAI) Wanting to know how hard or easy it would be to take it from a fuel injection to a Carb? not wanting to do performance or nothing. just i like carb better. Thanks, James
  9. easiest way to install.....

1999 Ford Ranger XLT stepside 3.0v6 5spd (didnt know if yall wanted info on truck or not. so i added it just in-case) Hey everybody, i just bout a Police PA/Siren from a store.. itll arrive here on friday. just wanting to know easiest way to install? and if i just hardwire the pos and ground...
  10. were to mount my...

Hey everyone. just wanting to know were would be the best place to mount my Police PA system? mainly wanting to know were best bet would be for the horn? I was thinking behind my grill on my ranger? i don't know were.. but i want it to be able to be heard but unforeseeable by the eyes... Im a...
  11. steering wheel and seats

guy here round locally is selling 5point harness seats driver and pass and a ford racing steering wheel. he says seats are universal, so... only problem i have is how would i change my steering wheel? seats seem to fit. just dk on how to take old steering wheel off. Thanks, James
  12. could my danger-ranger be able to...

Hey everyone. well, my parents just bought a nitto bass boat. its pretty quick. we got it up to bout 75 mph and that was a little too quick for me lol, on water speed is different. Just wanting to know if i would be able to tow it around. my dad has the Brand new 2009 Ford F150 STX with the...
  13. would it work?

im just wanting to know if i go to a jy and got maybe 4 leafs from a 2000 ford ranger short bed stepside and threw 2 leafs on one side and other 2 on other. Im wanting to get more bed load cap so i can haul little more weighty stuff.. whats easiest and cheapest way out there? thanks
  14. How much and can i DIY?

Just got a brand new set of Primewells 225/70/15 all round (set of 4) tires on my truck. they went to do alignment and said they were on unable to because of a ball joint was broke or something. i told them i dont have money so i didnt get alignment or ball joint. alignment is good just ball...
  15. Wanting to get more...

Well, hows it going everybody? im just like every other Danger-Ranger kid out there. lets go for starters.. i understand alot about my truck and im a pretty good at fabbing/working on my truck. 1999 Ford Ranger XLT stepside 3.slow V6 5spd bone stock besides CAI and True Duals (From Heads to...
  16. i just bought

Hey everyone... just wanting to know whats easiest way to install my Siren/PA? http://www.sidebysidesports.com/posiwmi12v11.html This is what it looks like. btw, im a 31B in Army so im not going to get in trouble for this. easiest way to install? Thanks, James
  17. Vacum Gauge... need info/help

well i was talking to some guys at autozone and was thinking about putting a rpm gauge... they all leaned me into just getting a vacum gauge instead cause itll better help me on my wanting to get better mpg. btw, i know when to shift and all that. cause i just listen to engine and the "Feeling"...
  18. could this work?

1999 ford ranger xlt stepside all stock. 3.0lv6 idk on other info that is needed. but ask and i can tell. would these fit on my truck? they look nice and are a cheap good deal i believe. thanks, James http://lawton.craigslist.org/pts/1709719834.html just found these as well.. would they fit...
  19. Murder my truck...

Hey everyone... just wanting to know if you could murder my truck all black. including rims front bumper and also, if you could add a visor thing that goes on top of the cab with the semi orange glow lights.. Thanks, James Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  20. New to the CB area

Hey everyone. just another newbie here.... well i have some questions. ive been wanting a CB for awhile now and now that i finished getting the things i needed for my truck im saving up some money for a CB set-up.. im just wanting some info on a decent CB set up like from the CB radio all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad