• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wipers stop mid way.

i know this isnt an engine question but I dont know if this is an interior or exterior thing. Any way 93 ranger xlt, delay wipers. If I turn on delay any setting, they will wipe once or twice then inch to a stop where ever they want to. If I turn it to low it works fine and also high works...
  2. Are all 3.0 vulcans the same?

Are all 3.0 vulcans the same? for example an 01 ranger. do I just pull the cam sensor drop in my distrib. and swap over all my stuff from my 93 3.0. After much debate on whether to use a taurus engine, Swap out my cam, or swap in a v8, Im just going to find a good low mileage 3.0 and for get...
  3. 97 explorer 5.0 a good choice?

Im looking at a 97 explorer 5.0 to possibly swap in my 93 ranger 4x4, Im just tired of that 3.0 pig. I found the engine , trans and transfercase. Im wondering If im going to run into big problems since the 5.0 is out of an auto. By the way it is a distributorless engine. I wasnt planning on...
  4. Custom cam, or waste of time?

:icon_confused:Has anyone bought a cam from these people? http://www.camcraftcams.com/index2.html I was thinking about getting one for my 93 3.0 4x4 hoping to get some more power below 3000 rpm. Do I have to do anything to the computer?
  5. newer 3.0 from a tarus to ranger

i have a 93 3.0 ranger 4x4 5 spd, Im looking at a 97 tarus (non distributor) 3.0what Im trying to find out is can I swap over the non distributor engine in my distributor ranger. I have read that the blocks are the same, I would have to swap over all of the brackets, oil pan and i think the head...
  6. clutch hits hard? Is this normal?

I Have a 93 ranger 4x4 5 spd. I have had this thing for over a year and still seems to be something wrong with it. I have driven several sticks in the past and never have I had to baby the clutch pedal to get going from a stop sign. The thing is that it hits so hard that its difficult to find...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad