• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JC 97

99 Ranger multiple issues

I am looking for some input on this 99 ranger that I'm looking to buy, Issue #1- soft brake pedal, #2 speedo only works between 20-50 mph, lower or higher it doesn't work, #3- ABS light on over 70 mph, under it's off. The owner has replaced the rear brakes, wheel cylinders and lines, Sensor...
  2. JC 97

sold a car on craigs list

So I sold a car I had saved for my daughter. She did not want it because it was a 5spd. I listed it on craigs list. A buyer was interested, came and test drove it, hooked up his phone with torque app, and liked the car. I think it is sold, not quite. He wants to come back and see a cold start...
  3. JC 97

Ford Techs

My employer has 2 c-max hybrids. They have asked me if I would be interested in maintaining/fixing these cars. I have never worked on one. I do not know too much about the systems and how they work with one another. My question is this, did you receive special training? I am assuming that you...
  4. JC 97

Dodge Journey WIN module

My WIN module is going bad on my 2010 Journey (wife's). Does anyone know if you buy a complete assembly from dealer,comes with new fobik, is it programmed and ready to install or do you still have to take to dealer for programming? I would like to trade this in but I have to straighten out the...
  5. JC 97

GunBroker

Has anyone here ever used gunbroker.com or any sites like it to sell any firearm? If so what were the pro's and con's? I want to sell a rifle and was thinking of using gunbroker.
  6. JC 97

chirping/squeak from top end 2.3

Two days ago my truck started to chirp from the camshaft area when hot at idle.When the motor is cold the noise is not there.I checked all the pulleys and they checked ok.I ran the truck without the belt and the noise is there.I replaced the timing belt tensioner pulley and it made no...
  7. JC 97

School shooting in CT.

First my thoughts and prayers go to all the families. What the hell is wrong with people today? I think there should be an armed Security Officer in every school. When will this kind of stuff end? I am at a loss to guess the root problem of why these kind of shootings happen. What is going...
  8. JC 97

Looking for input on SUV

9. JC 97

Clutch Life

I was just wondering how many miles have you got on your original clutch? Mine has 162,365 and not slipping.It has the 2.3.
  10. JC 97

Blower Motor not working

I just bought this 97 ranger and got a deal because the blower wasn't working.The relay was replaced and resistor block.Not by me,I found this out by investigating.The blower had no power to it but the fuse's all checked good.so I backtracked from the motor to the relay box and unbolted it and...
  11. JC 97

new to this site from MI

Hello everyone,I just bought a 97 ranger and found this site.I looked threw some threads and saw a wealth of information on these trucks.I am glad I found this site.:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad