• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Moderate PreRunner Set up for 94 Ranger?

Hey guys, Looking to invest into a decent front suspension set up as well as a rear set up in the next few months. I dont want some extreme kit, but I dont want something that will break from mild off-road use. Im also trying to save the bed of my truck so I can still haul my dirtbike around...
  2. Do you think this subbox would work?

So some people probably already know, but i want to get some more bass in my truck without loosing the jumpseats. After thinking a bit. I realized I could fit a small box behind the drivers seat under the jumpseat. Its hard to get into the back of the truck from the drivers side anyway because...
  3. wierd problem, help?

Hey guys, so I've had an on going problem, and i finally decided to find out and try to fix it. whenever im driving my truck the engine or something makes a noticable clicking noice whenever I get around 3k rpms. Thats when im driving though, when its idleing in the driveway and i rev it up it...
  4. Kick Panel Enclosures?

Has anyone ever had them? They seem like a promising solution to me wanting more bass without taking up the rear jumpseats.
  5. Is it possible for....

me to place a subwoofer in my truck, without having to remove the back jumpseats? I believe it could be done.... can anyone give me any insight?
  6. Turbo/Supercharger Kit for 4.0l OHV?

Anyone heard/seen one? I cant seem to find any anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -Dalton
  7. jet performance module

Hey all, Im not sure if its the right area to post this in, so sorry if its not. Anyway, I saw the banner-add that TRS has up for the Jet Performance Module, and wondered if anyone is running it. I have a 4.0l so thats why i thought i'd post here. for $329.95 plus $14.95 in shipping sounds...
  8. need pics of a lifted 1994 ranger plz

hey there, i really wanna lift my ranger in the future, but i dont know what i should go with as far as the lift kit, tires, wheels etc. Can someone post some pics of their 1994 Ranger? As well as tell me what kind of lift kit it is, what size tires, how much it cost, etc.? Thanks. -Dalton
  9. wierd brake problem. help?

Hey all, Thought i might post something on the site, anyway, I got my 94 Ranger Ext Cab 4.0l V6 Auto a couple days ago, and i noticed something funny about the brakes. When i hit them hard, they work perfectly, But, when i ease on to them, it feels as if theres no brakes at all at times...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad