• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tpking

Delete account

I had forgotten about this account, my original account on here was banned and deleted ... but I found this account on Google by searching for my name not username
  2. tpking

Delete account

You run into the situation where you want to change careers and it's common for future employers to Google you it may be wise to have old posts removed ..
  3. tpking

Delete account

Nope I needed 4drs so I got a tacoma, I don't use this account and the fact I'm not the same person I was 10+ years ago and stuff I posted then may not be the same as I feel now
  4. tpking

Delete account

Thank you
  5. tpking

Delete account

Because I haven't been active here in 10+ years
  6. tpking

Delete account

How does a person go about deleting their account on here?
  7. tpking

Explorers

I'm going to buy a explorer in the 91 - 94 range I would love for it to be the 5speed version. I have never owned one but have owned numerous rangers / f150s .. What are some things to check for / watch out for I want to build it to be just a good dependable " All terrain " vehicle for easy -...
  8. tpking

Hows it going?

Been a while since i was on here havent had a ranger since 2008 .. been lurking around the forums and i think im going to get another pretty soon lol :yahoo: :yahoo: Nice to see some old faces still around
  9. tpking

Truck drivers..

heres the swift drivers pay scale... starting out would i be able to make a decent living? is the driving school worth attending since even after going through it i have to go and take my own cdl test? i even have to have my cdl permit to attend and then it costs $4000.. Driver WEST...
  10. tpking

friends wreck prayers needed

Prayers needed... This is a photo of happened today in Chattanoos braiand they are planning on taking
  11. tpking

question...

got a friend that bought a truck from outa state paid via paypal. well he didnt make it to get the truck so he asked for a refund and the person is giving it to him. what can he do? problem is he had told paypal over the phone he had taken possession of the truck...
  12. tpking

good deal???

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/1287595177.html
  13. tpking

Quick Question...

what kinda gas millage would a 1990 gmc sierra 350 with 400 trans get? its a reg cab short bed...
  14. tpking

My Akita

My Akita more pics added here she is at 5 months old .. she
  15. tpking

has anyone owned a Akita?

ive been doing research and everything and i think im going to go get a akita puppy today.. anyone ever own one that can give some tips or advice of what to expect ?
  16. tpking

farewell

K
  17. tpking

prayers needed .. ASAP

H
  18. tpking

computer HELP needed

i have a computer that says the hard drive may crash i installed a new on and used the computer restore disk to add all the files but it still wont boot the OS... how can i make the hard drive bootable? i did the complete format and OS re install and nothing .. any ideas?
  19. tpking

Is it worth it?

buy it and resale for 200 .. then you have your $300 you need lol
  20. tpking

new toy ...

well i had been thinking about it for a while and finally decided to go pick it up this weekend .. :yahoo: :yahoo: it has a built 302 in it all it needs is a trans put it that comes with it .. broke the speedo on the test drive ..not bad for $1200

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad