• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jay'94

2015 Ford Bronco

Was searching around on the 2014-15 Ranger and found this! Yes! A possibility of a 2015 Ford Bronco!!! Come on Diesel!!! Anybody else seen anything else or anything floating around in testing anywhere!!! This would defiitely win out for me over the new Ranger. Even though I love the 2013 Ranger...
  2. Jay'94

Government Motors continues ripping us off!

Government motors is at it again! :thefinger: Instead of finishing paying off their debt to taxpayers they're giving employees a bonus! :bawling: What a crock of BS! :thefinger: Just like the gov't, you owe them they're taking it. They owe you, you'll have to lose body extremities to get it...
  3. Jay'94

Wcb2

Well since I finally got my B2 I'm joining the Corral!!:yahoo: I've got a build thread in RBV under construct. So just going to put major things here. It was free from my Aunt & Uncle. 1987, 2.9FI, Dana28, 7.5, running boards, soaked interior, rust, dimes, pennies, some electrical problem (why...
  4. Jay'94

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

Free Stuff! :yahoo: I've been waiting 6 months to go to Walnut Creek to my Aunt & Uncle's to pick up my '87 B2 they gave me! I've no idea when it was park, but the tags expired in July '02. It was sitting up by the pond behind my Uncle's little barn. It's got some surface rust but generally...
  5. Jay'94

Turkey Bay February 5/6

After yesterday's event at TB, It's time to get another one scheduled!! How many can make it February 5 or 6th??? I'm done with the Army February 4th, signing out on Retirement vacation never to return! We can make it kind of a retirement trip!! :icon_thumby: :headbang: :yahoo: Who's down for...
  6. Jay'94

8.8 31 spline axle w/5.13 locker and c-clips

Alright all you experts out there! Ran into this one, what's everybody doing? Have a '99 8.8 31 spline explorer axle, all new seals, bearings, blah blah, and installed 5.13 gears (originally 3.55 open). Tried to put in a mini-spool (yeah whatever they're cheap) and couldn't get the c-clips back...
  7. Jay'94

Interco

Anybody heard any poop on Interco?? Last I heard was a month and a half ago that they had molds and another manufacturer was manufacturing and they were in soome kinda testing. Anybody heard anything resent??? Not that I ain't got two sets of 'em and neither one looking to wear out quick since I...
  8. Jay'94

Hip Replacement

Fellow RBVers; I didn't really know where to put this so made it an event. My surgery for total left hip replacement occurred today. I'm uunder the influence of some Doorgunner level drugs so my spelling and typing suxs. Be in hospital till thurs/fri. Going to be 6 weeks or so before I can climb...
  9. Jay'94

August Interlake trip

I happened to be up spending the night at Railman's house after picking up an EB. The niext morning we took off to meet Greg at Interlake, Indiana. We had a good time and embarressed some Jeepers (same old story)! Got a couple of pics and hopefully these videos will be viewable from photobucket...
  10. Jay'94

Almost Complete

I've been working on this truck since I bought it in Rolla, MO after returning from Germany in '05 for $3250. Unfornately I didn't take any build pics along the way. I do have a few photos of the 4.0 liter engine my Brother Steve in Cedar Creek, TX built for me during my last stay in Kirkuk...
  11. Jay'94

Head work

Building a '94 4.0 off of a ford motorcraft short block. Need to find a machine shop that will do the head work in the central Texas area. Have had someone check several in the Austin area and they will all do new guides, cut 2 angle valve job. No one wants to do new valves, springs and keeps...
  12. Jay'94

4.30??

OK, here I go again, still figuring out a replacement engine in the V6 forum with more options coming out of my bodily orifices than I can shake a stick at! So now I'm picking brains again, this time on Axle ratios! '94 4x4 8.8 in the rear and a Dana 35 in the front. Currently running 3.73 and...
  13. Jay'94

remanufactured engines

I have a 1994 super cab with 245ci, 4.0 l, VIN code X. It has 189,000 miles and earned every one of them. It has the normal lifter tick, gas mileage has deteriorated. I have smelled the faint hint of coolant for the last 4 years and was unable to locate it, always thought a head gasket problem...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad