• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DarkMax

Garbage in your bed

It really says something about your character when you purposefully put YOUR garbage in the bed of someone elses truck when you are 100~ feet away from a garbage can. Ill admit that i don't have the nicest ranger you'll ever see, but i do keep her clean and well maintained. Ive gone into stores...
  2. DarkMax

Adjusting steering wheel angle

For those of us with rangers w/o a steering wheel adjustment, couldn't we put spacers between where the steering wheel column bolts up to the dash? Depending on what size spacer you use you might need longer bolts, but would you be bending anything in a bad way doing this? Of course doing this...
  3. DarkMax

Removing bed tiedowns

How do you remove the bed tiedown loops? Mine are chrome and starting to peel, thinking about sanding them down and painting em. Not sure if they twist off but i dont feel like breaking them since i use them once in a while.
  4. DarkMax

Christmas Offroading

So i went up to Alabama for christmas break to visit the relatives, found a great clay hole(There is no "dirt" in alabama=no mud). Apparently this spot is where a semi sits when its not in use and it compacted the clay down to where the water never seeps out of it, so there is always a perpetual...
  5. DarkMax

My 93' Ranger

Here are some before and after photos of my daily driver. Before: After:
  6. DarkMax

Engine Temp

Wondering if my the 4 banger in my 93 ranger xlt runs very cold or if i have a thermostat stuck open. After i start my ranger and i get going, the temp needle barely goes up to the line that starts the "norm" range. If i dont move the truck and let it idle, or if im in stop and go traffic, i can...
  7. DarkMax

Fixed 93 ranger center console

I was messing around today with my center console, wondering if i could fix it to stop popping up all the time since the latch broke(what a suprise). I figured that it wouldnt be too hard to dismantle it and just remove the springs so it didnt force itself up. After i got it all dismantled, i...
  8. DarkMax

How To: Ranger Center Console Repair

Original Poster: DarkMax Difficulty: 7 out of 10 (spring is very hard to load) Time to install: 30 minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad